Has @ejthompson23 been back since he found out another Coli breh fukked his wife?

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but it wasn’t when I first came here

Sad part is I’ve been around since sohh so a lot of people know I’m actually a black man.......and I STILL got unsolicited nudes

Imagine if I was brand new and nobody knew I wasn’t really the white guy with dreads :wow:

Will you ever release some names though :lupe: ? At least tell us if some of these brehettes still post on here, thecoli been a little stale lately :mjlit:.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yeah but it wasn’t when I first came here

Sad part is I’ve been around since sohh so a lot of people know I’m actually a black man.......and I STILL got unsolicited nudes

Imagine if I was brand new and nobody knew I wasn’t really the white guy with dreads :wow:
:ohhh:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
An alias arguing with an alternate bait account in a side-thread made by a troll, about a legendary thread which was trolled into an exposal thread by related members who don't even post anymore.

This thread is a sextuple entendre of an inception' :wow:

Last edited:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
That thread turn was
:banderas:

She said he beat her in a thread.
His defense:
“she has the right to post whatever she wants, she’s in my bed every night”
:dahell:

A dude then randomly said he actually fukked the dude’s wife. We were all like ‘WTF!?’
Her defense was
“How many tattoos I got on my stomach”
:gucci:

Then we all knew he smashed.

She tried to save herself by sharing their DMs but it only further proved his case: he DMd her. Said the right shyt. And smashed later.

The homie started describing the crib too and the @ejthompson23 dude started denying it

“Nah man we ain’t got a lot of books, I don’t read books like that”

Then I think it was @Poitier who pulled up an old quote from the dude talking about how they had a shytload of books

Talking about what he’s reading

That shyt was
:russ:

Be a loser who beats women and then let your WIFE get skeeted on by another Coli poster brehs...

This whole situation is fukking crazy.