Has @ejthompson23 been back since he found out another Coli breh fukked his wife?

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
fuk u, u gossipy bytch..u keep talking and you've been tagging me on some attention grab shyt since yesterday. I ignore you for the most part. Now you're getting on my nerves. U bored, so you feel the need to mention me for no reason?? Leave me the fuk out, not in the mood for any back and forth shyt today. I don't even know who the fuk they are, only thing I've seen is the links that I read. I don't get a rush out of exposing shyt like u seem to do you fukkn instigator. Don't start with me- I have no connection to this drama and fukkery, I'm not stupid enough to fall for this shyt. The main things I comment on is black issues and current events, or if I see some hypocritical, deviant or racial shyt- if people are dumb and simple minded to fuk up their relationships and personal lives, getting gassed off dudes or women, on here, that's their stupid azz fault.
:dead::dead:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I’ll hold that neg. :yeshrug:

To keep it a 100 I didn’t mean to do all that. I’ve never tried to pass myself off as anything but the degenerate that I am, but I didn’t start out trying to ruin nobody marriage or shyt like that. Str8 up. Even I have a code. I did the business with ol girl like a year or 2 before that exposal even happened, had no clue she was even married and never in a million years would I have thought her husband posted on the Coli. Like who does that? Ol boy and I went back and forth for a while on here about random unrelated shyt and neither one of us was the wiser about the commonality that we shared. Wasn’t until one of his shyt talking rants where she popped up in the thread and said that was her husband. Even after all that I still didn’t say anything but breh kept pushing the issue. Me and the breh @Poitier was on the back channel the whole time like wow, this man just has no clue. He still wouldn’t shut the fukk up and I finally I just said fukk it and told dude. It took a lot for me to do that, cuz ol girl wasn’t cute at all and for me to even admit I fukked her was an L in my eyes cuz she wasn’t on my level. Y’all saw them pics and got fooled just like I did, str8 magic and sorcery.

True, I didn’t like dude at all, but at the end of the day he just had the misfortune to be wifed up to a severely flawed human being who sat along the sidelines for a year and let her man talk shyt to dudes she had fukked and other dudes she had tried to fukk. Cuz I wasn’t the only one.
Oh my. Idk how a man can come back from some shyt like this.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: :dwillhuh::FEEDMJ:

Damn Coli Brehs eating outchea :wow:

I remember a breh on here said that when he first came to this site, he pretended to be a corny ugly white guy... Had brehettes PMing him nudes and offering to fly him out...

IF that exposal thread ever CAME OUT, the servers on this site would shut down.

Bedwenching is VERY real.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
He prolly found jes....paagin after that ether.
bCm0v09.png

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
fuk u, u gossipy bytch..u keep talking and you've been tagging me on some attention grab shyt since yesterday. I ignore you for the most part. Now you're getting on my nerves. U bored, so you feel the need to mention me for no reason?? Leave me the fuk out, not in the mood for any back and forth shyt today. I don't even know who the fuk they are, only thing I've seen is the links that I read. I don't get a rush out of exposing shyt like u seem to do you fukkn instigator. Don't start with me- I have no connection to this drama and fukkery, I'm not stupid enough to fall for this shyt. The main things I comment on is black issues and current events, or if I see some hypocritical, deviant or racial shyt- if people are dumb and simple minded to fuk up their relationships and personal lives, getting gassed off dudes or women, on here, that's their stupid azz fault.
Anybody come at me sideways on here again imma just copy and paste this shyt and keep it movin :damn:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I done already said I been lurking here on and off for like 2yrs. The registration for this site was closed forever. For the longest I thought you just had to be invited.

And I see you Nicole. Hope you had a lovely day.
No you don't see me, all you see is those dms that you brag about. Did you make Had a great day not showing off my breasts on a predom male forum like you NEED to do and not leaving my kid on a front porch in a basket so I can thirst trap and globe thot on a plane to nowhere. Bye..hope ur night is some shyt.

Last edited:

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
No you don't see me, all you see is those dms that you brag about. Had a great day not showing off my breasts on a predom male forum like you NEED to do and not leaving my kid on a front porch in a basket so I can thirst trap on a plane to nowhere. Bye..hope ur night is some shyt.

You know all that bitterness is going to make you age bad.

Men in my DMs is never a brag. It's just a fact of life. If you actually do show yourself on the internet, maybe a personal FB, I'm sure you would understand. You're a pretty girl, right?

And I have no children of my own. Can't leave something you don't have on a doorstep.

Get some rest and put your best foot forward tomorrow, ok? Goodnight hun.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You know all that bitterness is going to make you age bad.

Men in my DMs is never a brag. It's just a fact of life. If you actually do show yourself on the internet, maybe a personal FB, I'm sure you would understand. You're a pretty girl, right?

And I have no children of my own. Can't leave something you don't have on a doorstep.

Get some rest and put your best foot forward tomorrow, ok? Goodnight hun.
Bitterness??? About you???!! Puhleaase. Don’t worry about my social media pics; what’s private and personal remains just that; I don’t need to post a pic on here to feel validated or a dm for attention. FB?? Lol... this isn’t high school. I could less than a fuk about fb - level up your mind. I’m a grown ass woman with goals- fuk do I need fb for? Facebook is your claim to fame, not mine. I do shyt and make moves in real time. But you can stay observing on Facebook, worrying about which pic to post fpr photo ops; while I actually participate in creating opportunities for myself. I’m good not having one. DMs are not a fact of life. for you - they’re a way of life. That’s your lifestyle. which is why you so casually brag about it. You’re favorite DM is probably not even my type.

With that face of yours... worry about you... don’t give me no type of advice .. age badly? You look bad now.... have you looked at you?! Face is strong as fuk.... (r u sure those dms you got sent werent mistaken you for a tranny bc there’s certain sus dudes in here that lean towards that type of thing with actual women on here due to their need to project ) yes, I’m beautiful, u assumed right; if I post a pic again in here, I’ll be sure to @You so you can take notes, before it times out, k?

And you specifically stated on a thread about mothering skills that if you get fed up, you would leave your kid (if you had one) on the porch in a basket on the father’s doorstep and get on a plane.

So ummm... let’s sum this up, this is ur response: 1) gassed about ur dms 2) Trying to shame me for not being on fb or showing my azz on some negative display of attention 3) would abandon your baby ... 4) delusional about her looks, thinks she looks better than what she is, 5) distorted perception of her own reality .... You met all the requirements- your bum basic bytch starter pack is complete .

Good night!!

Last edited: