Has @ejthompson23 been back since he found out another Coli breh fukked his wife?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Breh why was that nikka so wildly unpopular though? :heh:

Been on here for 4 years and never knew who breh was til today. Yet his rep is like -3,000 :huhldup:

I'm like damn, even Dr. X and Killmonger ain't that bad.
He was an a$$hole and always talked down and talked shyt about AfAms. Just a really really lame individual.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
In that one thread where he was talking about getting married and he was praising his wife saying that she worked at the TSA and she the nerdy type mixed with ratchet and has all these piercings and tattoos. Those type of chicks be the MAIN HOES. Never trust one of those wanna be nerdy chicks but acts ratchet. You either one or the other. Ain't no in between unless it's a ratchet chick trying to dub the nikkas that go for the cute nerd types. You can tell when a girl is truly her nerd self versus a one that just "acts hood" here and there. Stop it :comeon:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Me and her was always cool for the most part and we still follow each other on social media. As far as I knew they were separated when she was talking to nikkas.

But he had that shyt coming low key, can't stick ya nose up always trying to shyt on dudes and you got some skeletons in your c00n ass closet yourself

:ushersuretho:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I assume any chick with here picture in her avi is getting fukked by someone on here
jjqsms.gif

Butttt if we're not showing pics or have pics posted up every day all day.. we're not 'real' though, a fraud or it's a problem worthy of threats, bullying type groupthink, or you get called out for being "too logical" ; but if we have t&a all up in the avi.. like the poster, astheworldburnstho, as an example ... it's ok though,.... or on some scandalous shyt like the married woman engaging and fukkin dudes in here on some low level immoral shyt....that passes .. wowww..
000.gif

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think I missed @Nicole0416 's but @Hennessypapi had a legendary one
shut ur dumb ass up with your coli cackle and stop dyck riding off comments. you didn't miss shyt.. fuk is wrong with you??? wtf did you miss about me? keep my name out your rumor spreading stupid mouth being associated with this. I'm not doing anything off here to even insinuate that I'm engaging in anything offline or on; wtf do I look like getting caught up, ass out.. like literally azzed out on some desperate thot thirsty attention whoring? talk this same energy to the women in here with their own shyt exposed. I'm not the one. this is the exact reason why I don't post pics or show off my body, or dming pics to random people I have no personal associations with, so u can fuk off too. Don't talk shyt about me without backing the fuk up what you say.. ur trying to start shyt where there is none.. unless you can finish it, you need to dead any talk about me...tired of dealing with this shyt.. not even thinking about you..but you feel it necessary to mention me?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Breh why was that nikka so wildly unpopular though? :heh:

Been on here for 4 years and never knew who breh was til today. Yet his rep is like -3,000 :huhldup:

I'm like damn, even Dr. X and Killmonger ain't that bad.

Breh was a major c00n always talking down on the whole diaspora, even trashed his own native land of Haiti many times, even suggested the government of Haiti ask to join the USA ... :dwillhuh:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I’ll hold that neg. :yeshrug:

.Cuz I wasn’t the only one.
Who else?:picard:
Me and her was always cool for the most part and we still follow each other on social media. As far as I knew they were separated when she was talking to nikkas.

But he had that shyt coming low key, can't stick ya nose up always trying to shyt on dudes and you got some skeletons in your c00n ass closet yourself

:ushersuretho:
:usure:And?
Sis she finally fess up..or will she be returning?

Last edited:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I’ll hold that neg. :yeshrug:

To keep it a 100 I didn’t mean to do all that. I’ve never tried to pass myself off as anything but the degenerate that I am, but I didn’t start out trying to ruin nobody marriage or shyt like that. Str8 up. Even I have a code. I did the business with ol girl like a year or 2 before that exposal even happened, had no clue she was even married and never in a million years would I have thought her husband posted on the Coli. Like who does that? Ol boy and I went back and forth for a while on here about random unrelated shyt and neither one of us was the wiser about the commonality that we shared. Wasn’t until one of his shyt talking rants where she popped up in the thread and said that was her husband. Even after all that I still didn’t say anything but breh kept pushing the issue. Me and the breh @Poitier was on the back channel the whole time like wow, this man just has no clue. He still wouldn’t shut the fukk up and I finally I just said fukk it and told dude. It took a lot for me to do that, cuz ol girl wasn’t cute at all and for me to even admit I fukked her was an L in my eyes cuz she wasn’t on my level. Y’all saw them pics and got fooled just like I did, str8 magic and sorcery.

True, I didn’t like dude at all, but at the end of the day he just had the misfortune to be wifed up to a severely flawed human being who sat along the sidelines for a year and let her man talk shyt to dudes she had fukked and other dudes she had tried to fukk. Cuz I wasn’t the only one.

i hated that faccot, and come to find out the homie @JamilALAmin fukked his wife?

:ohlawd: