Hard on Hoes Part 16: Chicago Public School Addition

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:heh:

Of course this is a terrible situation.

But only in America is it the VICTIMS fault for responding to a situation. No one stopped and asked that girl why her first response his violence and attacking. Let me ask you honestly, what is he as a person, not even a male in charge, supposed to do if that little girl just started jumping on him and hitting him without relenting? Sure, in a perfect world, he would not have to respond like that, but in a perfect world, that young lady would never even think about attacking an adult in charge.

No matter what he did, besides curling into a ball and letting this girl go ham on him until help arrived, would get the approval of you white knights.

Stop with all this women should never be hit, ya? Lets take it a step further and say people should not be hitting each other.

Someone attacking you is someone attacking you, if he just sat that and let her beat on him, dude could end up with a missing eyeball or paralyzed.

If someone is attacking me, im fighting back. Men shouldnt be hitting women, and women shouldnt be hitting men.

Its that simple.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

But only in America is it the VICTIMS fault for responding to a situation. No one stopped and asked that girl why her first response his violence and attacking. Let me ask you honestly, what is he as a person, not even a male in charge, supposed to do if that little girl just started jumping on him and hitting him without relenting? Sure, in a perfect world, he would not have to respond like that, but in a perfect world, that young lady would never even think about attacking an adult in charge.

No matter what he did, besides curling into a ball and letting this girl go ham on him until help arrived, would get the approval of you white knights.

Stop with all this women should never be hit, ya? Lets take it a step further and say people should not be hitting each other.

Someone attacking you is someone attacking you, if he just sat that and let her beat on him, dude could end up with a missing eyeball or paralyzed.

If someone is attacking me, im fighting back. Men shouldnt be hitting women, and women shouldnt be hitting men.

Its that simple.

He should have restrained her and let her get suspended or expelled, not push her down the stairs and potentially break her arm, leg, or neck. Again, if a child can make you so mad that you going to let them put you in jail, you don't need to be around children. If you are a security guard, there should be some type of protocol to hand this situation. I'm sure pushing someone down the stairs is not that protocol.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
And why is it these "little ass girls" constantly find the need and courage to fight grown ass men? I wouldnt even step to that fat gorilla AND I LIFT WEIGHTS! She got back up for more! The women in my family would never act like that, cause there is no ratchedness in my lineage, thank the Lord. So no it couldn't be one of them. And if I do have a daughter, I'm going to teach her how to know her limitations and walk away from situations so she doesn't end up like these numerous rats catching beats. Respect your elders or hit the floor.

I ain't saying security guard was right, but ol girl got up off the ground ready to scrap again after she was laid flat the first time. Apparently she has a hard time using common sense as well.

Its that simple.

Its not a street fight, its a school and the faculty isnt there to fight students . If you can't contain your emotions then you wont last too long in the real world. Yall think you are cool for being "hard on hoes" on the internet but that kind of behavior doesn't fly in society.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
every person has pride. no one wants to feel defeated. you cant sit here and tell me no one in ya family would act like that.....Act like what?

all you saw was a man feeling himself cause he was stronger than a female. a middle school female at that.

as a man youshould never put ya hands on women. when your a certain age you need to become mature enough to understand that kids make mistakes. puttin ya hands on little ass girls earn you no stripes. if nikkas find out what he did in jail then they gonna rock his ass

you really here callin this lil girl a rat

you nikkas just different

I'm sure that man has pride too. And I'm sure being assaulted by some " little ass girl" who prolly hasnt been disciplined in her life would've affected that pride too. And yes, I can sit here and tell you unequivocally that no female in my family would act like a raving lunatic against a man twice their size. Better she learn from that punch than a bullet.

Btw, weren't you the same one in here arguing back and forth for THREADS with thoushall and Thiefypoo and who knows how many other females in here?. :usure: you wanna testify to manhood and maturity with all the beef threads I've created?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This growing attitude that people who don't comply to whatever order you try to put on them need to be put down like dogs is very troubling.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He should have restrained her and let her get suspended or expelled, not push her down the stairs and potentially break her arm, leg, or neck. Again, if a child can make you so mad that you going to let them put you in jail, you don't need to be around children. If you are a security guard, there should be some type of protocol to hand this situation. I'm sure pushing someone down the stairs is not that protocol.

He threw her head first down some steps and she jumped up like cam'ron out the casket for some more

cam-hops-out-the-casket-o.gif

Imagine what took place before he got to that point. Kids at that school probably crazy as hell. Everyone has their limits. I'm not saying its right but maybe if her parents taught her to respect grown folk she it wouldn't have gotten to that point. Kids trying to put hands on grown ass people aint what's hot. And he probably making what $10 an hour? I ain't letting no kid put hands on me for that little bit of money. He probably hate his job too..

TruStyle

All Star
Daps

Stop trying to make it as it was a 7 year old girl minding her business and he got ambushed by a big scary man. :russ:

Shes a teenager, not some innocent kid. She provoked him and started the whole sequence of events. I love how you try to make her out as the innocent victim.

Ill agree about the stairs, i dont think he intended her to go down, i think its was a bad spot they started off in :yeshrug:

He could have tried to restrain her sure, seeing as her first reaction was to attack a grown man. Im sure that would have not went off without incident.

Have you ever tried to restrain someone who didnt wanna it? Its not as easy as you make it sound. Im sure their would have been plenty of kicking, biting and scracthing.

Your perfect world scenarios dont play out in the real world, sorry to break it to ya

:yeshrug:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Its not a street fight, its a school and the faculty isnt there to fight students . If you can't contain your emotions then you wont last too long in the real world. Yall think you are cool for being "hard on hoes" on the internet but that kind of behavior doesn't fly in society.

What do you mean I wont last long in the real world. Are you making threats to us :ooh:

:comeon::comeon:

Im not really affiliated with the HOH movement, I look at each incident and see if what happend was justified.

Yeah it dont fly in society cuz simps and white knights like you sit there and tell women they can DO NO WRONG and no matter what they do its not their fault. Which is why behavior like this shyt keeps happening.

Instead of simping a bytch and trying to get into her pants when she does crazy ratchet shyt like this, you should ask her "the fukk was you thinking :mjpls:

Contain your emotions? Id love to see your response when a teenager is attacking you. She wanted to fight, she didnt wanna sit down and talk about the issue.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
He threw her head first down some steps and she jumped up like cam'ron out the casket for some more

cam-hops-out-the-casket-o.gif

Imagine what took place before he got to that point. Kids at that school probably crazy as hell. Everyone has their limits. I'm not saying its right but maybe if her parents taught her to respect grown folk she it wouldn't have gotten to that point. Kids trying to put hands on grown ass people aint what's hot. And he probably making what $10 an hour? I ain't letting no kid put hands on me for that little bit of money. He probably hate his job too..

Well he just lost his $10 an hour job over losing his cool for 30 seconds. Not worth it.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
What do you mean I wont last long in the real world. Are you making threats to us :ooh:

:comeon::comeon:

Im not really affiliated with the HOH movement, I look at each incident and see if what happend was justified.

Yeah it dont fly in society cuz simps and white knights like you sit there and tell women they can DO NO WRONG and no matter what they do its not their fault. Which is why behavior like this shyt keeps happening.

Instead of simping a bytch and trying to get into her pants when she does crazy ratchet shyt like this, you should ask her "the fukk was you thinking :mjpls:

Contain your emotions? Id love to see your response when a teenager is attacking you. She wanted to fight, she didnt wanna sit down and talk about the issue.

Thats the thing thats wrong with people like you. These words like "simp" has created a false sense of bravado in guys like you. You associate manhood with violence and misogyny. It's not a matter of a woman not being able to do any wrong, its a matter of I can hold a female down with my strength and restrain them without having to knuckle up and try to knock them out.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Stop trying to make it as it was a 7 year old girl minding her business and he got ambushed by a big scary man. :russ:

Shes a teenager, not some innocent kid. She provoked him and started the whole sequence of events. I love how you try to make her out as the innocent victim.

Ill agree about the stairs, i dont think he intended her to go down, i think its was a bad spot they started off in :yeshrug:

He could have tried to restrain her sure, seeing as her first reaction was to attack a grown man. Im sure that would have not went off without incident.

Have you ever tried to restrain someone who didnt wanna it? Its not as easy as you make it sound. Im sure their would have been plenty of kicking, biting and scracthing.

Your perfect world scenarios dont play out in the real world, sorry to break it to ya

:yeshrug:

First, please don't tell me how I should define what a child is. A middle school student living under his/her parent's roof is a child. You can have your own definition of child, but you won't make me change mine.

Second, how did I make her out to be innocent? Does me saying she should get suspended or expelled make her out to be innocent? In your mind I guess so, but I'm pretty sure you knew that sentence was bull before you even typed it.

Yes. As a former teacher, I have restrained a student before and it was difficult and she was strong as hell (she was a 5th grader probably no bigger than the girl in the video). I restrained her by putting all my body weight on her as she laid on the ground. She kept head butting me, but I didn't try to kill her and she was eventually suspended. That is how things work out in the real world when you are an actual adult who doesn't let a child get the best of you. I'm guessing you wouldn't be mature enough to handle it like an adult, but I'm not surprised because not everyone has self-restraint (that ultimately would make you no better than the middle schooler though).

He was also three times her size. It would not have been that difficult.