Hard on Hoes Part 16: Chicago Public School Addition

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
this shyt aint even funny my guy

that nikka gotta die

shyt like that gets me so angry

Honestly, if you can let a student get you that upset that you do something that could potentially kill them or cause serious bodily injury, you have no business working around students.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i dont know if yall sayin thats a teacher cause yall dont want to come off as pervs if she a student...

but dam............she stole the show in that video.......

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
who ever holding that camera need they azz suspended..

what's more important showing a teacher azz or watching a girl get knockout by a grown azz man..

kids priority these days i tell u :snoop:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:whoa::whoa: :merchant: :huhldup:

My interpretation of the HOH movement wasn't about fighting broads, but more about not puttin' up with their sh!t and being an overall cold a$$ n!gga and not simpin'/trickin'. If beatin' up broads is the motto, I'm out. I'm an adult, I ain't tryna get locked up :no:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Honestly, if you can let a student get you that upset that you do something that could potentially kill them or cause serious bodily injury, you have no business working around students.

Always disgusting to see a grown ass man, in charge of children no less, displaying less maturity and discipline than the youngsters hes supposedly providing guardianship over. This behavior is repeatedly encouraged by similarly minded wack niccas

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Sure, he'll lose his job....

But it was worth it

RVyP9.gif

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah that security guard didnt have to go that hard though. that girl looked like she was 1/3 of his size. :ufdup:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Sure, he'll lose his job....

But it was worth it

RVyP9.gif

that could be ya daughter, ya cousin, ya sister, ya niece

i never understood how men get a thrill about dominating a woman

shorty not even over 17 yo

she a little ass girl

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Goddamn they got right to it no arguing or nothin. One second in and she flies down the steps

"You'll be aiight" LOL

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
that could be ya daughter, ya cousin, ya sister, ya niece

i never understood how men get a thrill about dominating a woman

shorty not even over 17 yo

she a little ass girl

And why is it these "little ass girls" constantly find the need and courage to fight grown ass men? I wouldnt even step to that fat gorilla AND I LIFT WEIGHTS! She got back up for more! The women in my family would never act like that, cause there is no ratchedness in my lineage, thank the Lord. So no it couldn't be one of them. And if I do have a daughter, I'm going to teach her how to know her limitations and walk away from situations so she doesn't end up like these numerous rats catching beats. Respect your elders or hit the floor.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I ain't saying security guard was right, but ol girl got up off the ground ready to scrap again after she was laid flat the first time. Apparently she has a hard time using common sense as well.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
And why is it these "little ass girls" constantly find the need and courage to fight grown ass men? I wouldnt even step to that fat gorilla AND I LIFT WEIGHTS! She got back up for more! The women in my family would never act like that, cause there is no ratchedness in my lineage, thank the Lord. So no it couldn't be one of them. And if I do have a daughter, I'm going to teach her how to know her limitations and walk away from situations so she doesn't end up like these numerous rats catching beats. Respect your elders or hit the floor.

every person has pride. no one wants to feel defeated. you cant sit here and tell me no one in ya family would act like that.....Act like what?

all you saw was a man feeling himself cause he was stronger than a female. a middle school female at that.

as a man youshould never put ya hands on women. when your a certain age you need to become mature enough to understand that kids make mistakes. puttin ya hands on little ass girls earn you no stripes. if nikkas find out what he did in jail then they gonna rock his ass

you really here callin this lil girl a rat

you nikkas just different