Gwyneth Paltrow usage of the N-Word on Twitter. This dude makes valid points

brick james

John piffington
Daps
if i was gwenyth i woulda said n1ggers in paris just to see my body guard slam the dumbass nikkas trynna confront me :lolbron:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
fukk Gwyneth Paltrow, bytch is as entitled and spoiled as it comes and pulled some similar mocking type of stuff about black females and 'kitchens'. I can understand saying the title of the song and censoring it out, but to add 'for real lol' at the end? :scusthov:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
screen-shot-2012-06-06-at-3-15-57-pm.png

picture-83.png

picture-92.png

picture-10.png

picture-116.png

picture-121.png

brick james

John piffington
Daps
who are you to even give that bytch the ability to form a double entendre? you're putting way more meaning behind her words than she could even think... stop it

she knew what she was doing bruh... nikkas in paris rapping nikkas in paris... it aint a hard one :leostare:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Don't see the problem at all.

Kanye goes to countries where you'd struggle to find a single black person at his concerts, and when he plays All of the lights, he emphasises the crowd to scream "OUR nikka DEAD".

It's all on the artist here.

brick james

John piffington
Daps
it aint my right to tell anyone what to be offended in, as a white dude. but i REALLY dont think that bytch meant any harm in what she said.

thats me tho

i agree with you I was trynna say that she was only trying to be clever; even if she meant harm if anyone, if a black person was truly offended, they are totally soft ass b1tch made n1ggas :pacspit:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:comeon: you shuckin and jivin real hard right now

it was obvious she was tryna play on the song title like "oh yeah, they performing nikkas in Paris...but these nikkas are in paris for real lolzzz"

thats the type of line steppin overfriendly shyt that makes nikkas distrust white folks cuz its tryna play them on the low
im white dawg

that bytch dont know what the fukk she sayin.. ima use the logic i have and say it wasnt on some hateful shyt though. she's a dumb hollywood broad whose never been around real people in her life.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
it aint my right to tell anyone what to be offended in, as a white dude. but i REALLY dont think that bytch meant any harm in what she said.

thats me tho

she got too comfortable and overstepped her boundaries with the double entendre

it isnt completely her fault tho...jay-z and kanye are the 2 most whitewashed shucking c00ning sellout uncle tom rappers in the game, they're basically white...they wish they were white...and all they do is suck up to white celebrities like her and her husband so it makes sense she would feel comfortable enough to make a play on words like that

still, this bytch knew what she was doing by making that play on words...she was trying to be cute with it and she probably thought it was harmless just because she's that comfortable with the c00n negros around her and she probably thought she had a pass

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
i agree with you I was trynna say that she was only trying to be clever; even if she meant harm if anyone, if a black person was truly offended, they are totally soft ass b1tch made n1ggas :pacspit:

like i said my dude its not in my place to say who should be offended by what... but i guarantee jay and ye will co-sign that broad as an idiot who doesnt know what or who she's offending

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
screen-shot-2012-06-06-at-3-15-57-pm.png

]...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
ain't Q sign to Kanye? Why ain't he mention his name?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
she got too comfortable and overstepped her boundaries with the double entendre

it isnt completely her fault tho...jay-z and kanye are the 2 most whitewashed shucking c00ning sellout uncle tom rappers in the game, they're basically white...they wish they were white...and all they do is suck up to white celebrities like her and her husband so it makes sense she would feel comfortable enough to make a play on words like that

still, this bytch knew what she was doing by making that play on words...she was trying to be cute with it and she probably thought it was harmless just because she's that comfortable with the c00n negros around her and she probably thought she had a pass

she probably got too caught up in all the ceremonies and thought she was a part of it... that bytch has literally no real life experience. im not excusing what she said, but im pretty sure there was no hate behind it. she's too comfortable around too many people who wont check her on that shyt

either way... why was that bytch there in the first place :confused:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ain't Q sign to Kanye? Why ain't he mention his name?

I don't think kanye defended her,even his c00n azz ain't defendin her?that's hard to believe...and he said all black folks so that puts kanye and all the nikkas in this thread in the same category as apologist...mr fab made "don't spill it" and nikkas shat on him for defendin his artist...why shouldn't nikkas defendin a white chick who would never hang out with them,blow trees wit em,give em no puzzy be spared,y'all need to be shat on now...thank u qtip