Gwyneth Paltrow usage of the N-Word on Twitter. This dude makes valid points

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Kanye and Jay's worldwide audience maybe be mostly white or at least there is a strong part of it that is.
I don't condone the use of the word, but come on, with that title and the fact that it was a single, it was bound to happen.
Jay and Ye are smart enough to know that, but they still used it, so the blame (if there is) is on them.

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hot white chicks dropping n bombs is sexy though. gwyneth not really hot anymore so she should watch that mouth

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
while we're on the subject, why is it okay to name a single nikkas in Paris but Nas couldn't name his album ******?

whats the difference? :yeshrug:

****** with a depiction of Nas being a slave.
Vs nikkas in paris, is like NWA's nikkaz4life or Dr. Dre naming a song fukk you. It's not about the word it's about the context.
People give words power.

I can't hate on it, people have too much hate and are too sensitive.
bytch dropped the title of a song while she was close to the stage? during the show.
She's not an official person like Nancy Pelosi, if her mans made a worldwide hit, she's feeling it, she's right there and she drops the title of the joint.. Blame dukes for naming it nikkas in paris not the fans of the song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuZ2QZKYj7c"]ASAP Rocky "Purple Swag" - YouTube[/ame]

:pacspit:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
while we're on the subject, why is it okay to name a single nikkas in Paris but Nas couldn't name his album ******?

whats the difference? :yeshrug:

Nas was talking about white imperialism, white supremacy, colonization, canibal ways of the ancient caucasian and Ivan Van Sertima...

The other guys were talking about "ballin so hard" and "fish filets"..

YBE

Banned
Daps
:pachaha:
gwen-paltrow-twitter-n-word.jpg

only c00ns defending this shyt....:skip:

nobody saying call Al & Jesse but, for some white broad to type "nikkas in Paris Forreal" to describe her two black rapper friends.....:rudy: knowing the type of response it would elicit :rudy: when she should know better being as she conducts herself in the public eye in her career :rudy:

Just because its the song title, don't mean she had to Tweet it.

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

nobody saying call Al & Jesse but, for some white broad to type "nikkas in Paris Forreal" to describe her two black rapper friends.....:rudy: knowing the type of response it would elicit :rudy: when she should know better being as she conducts herself in the public eye in her career :rudy:

you know it really makes you wonder about people and common sense, twitter is some celebs worst nightmare

i cant even begin to fathom how she thought that'd go over ok

shows she's pretty f'n stupid if you ask me, stupid or arrogant

YBE

Banned
Daps
Nas was talking about white imperialism, white supremacy, colonization, canibal ways of the ancient caucasian and Ivan Van Sertima...

The other guys were talking about "ballin so hard" and "fish filets"..

:russ: Exactly

Daps
Reppin
NULL

man, whatever. name of the song is nikkas in paris. blame kanye and jay. she has every right to use that, and it doesn't make me or anyone else a c00n if we're cool with what she said. what she said is a-ok, as far as i'm concerned. black people who get overly sensitive to shyt like this piss me off.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
:laugh: at the dream saying he had her phone and textd that ish by accident.
yah, sure you did.

is she on the payroll? smh

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
that dudes a fukking clown. listen to someone with a bit more intelligence speak on it please

Ill Doctrine: Why Gwyneth Paltrow Should Just Say "Nuh" on Vimeo

and with that said, if anyone truly cares about this meaningless shyt in 2012, they deserve to be called a ****** by every cac in their vicinity. i can't believe dudes still crying over the n word with all the shyt going on in the world.

The dudes an idiot.

Typical elitist gatekeeping motherfukker.

Its a word you got damned pussies. A fukkING WORD!

WORD!

bytches.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gwyneth is going to have to do one of these:

Last edited by a moderator:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
some students make a big deal over nothing bc they dont like the teacher.
the context of what he was trying to do is so much different than that dumb white bytch gwyneth.
its the difference btwn mr. robinsons neighborhood and a dutch russian cac saying the word.