Gwyneth Paltrow usage of the N-Word on Twitter. This dude makes valid points

Gravity

Banned
Daps
thats too bad, i dropped a lot of jewels in my incomplete sentences

yeah you do have your own definition of hypocrisy

and i am also saying that i plead guilty under that definition

yeah, i know what the definition is i just posted it

that's your opinion, thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, i appreciate that, that still wouldn't go with the definition of hypocrisy

so you are saying that jesus, who associated with sinners, was a hypocrite?

so people i associate with have to agree with me on everything?

so you are saying taking a position of freedom of speech is a hypocritical position?

you have the right to view associating with co-signing but applying associating with people as co-signing people is pretty much making every human being a hypocrite

i just point blank disagree that associating with people means you have to agree with everything that they do, thats just some sh*t you are pulling out your ass, its dumb, retarded and its obvious that its dumb when you start applying your definition to other situations

i understand that my posts have caused some type of angst or discomfort but you need to find another word to attack me with because the only way i can be a hypocrite is if i use the word myself

but you where asking why i post on this site where people say nikka, which implies that i shouldn't be posting here, so i was explaining that that there are different parts of hip hop

for the record and FYI

i post here cuz im hip hop, i dont post here cuz i listen to rap music

im advising you to understand that associating with people does not equate to co-signing everything they do, i dont get why i have to explain this, are you retarded?

on top of that there is the issue of freedom of speech which means you cant go around telling people what words they can say

sure they are different things, but whats your point? you just contradicted yourself

you are the one that said that if you take a personal stand not to use it you also have to take a stand against anybody around you using it or else you are hypocrite and now you are saying those are 2 different things?

are they the same thing or not?

but bottom line, there is no need for back and forth, if you say associating with people that say nikka makes me a hypocrite then i plead guilty under that definition, its not a big deal, i dont respect your corny semantics enough to give a fuk
ve6r79.jpg

We seem to have reached a stalemate. You refuse to type in complete and coherent sentences and I refuse to read your mumbo jumbo. I didn't know forming a complete sentence was so difficult.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
ve6r79.jpg

We seem to have reached a stalemate. You refuse to type in complete and coherent sentences and I refuse to read your mumbo jumbo. I didn't know forming a complete sentence was so difficult.

You just have to get through my last incomplete sentence, i plead guilty to being a hypocrite under your definition and also I compare myself to Jesus

That's basically it. There is need to for back and forth, I dont believe in the word nikka and I also associate with people that say it so therefore I am a "hypocrite"

*yawn*

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats too bad, i dropped a lot of jewels in my incomplete sentences

yeah you do have your own definition of hypocrisy

and i am also saying that i plead guilty under that definition

yeah, i know what the definition is i just posted it

that's your opinion, thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, i appreciate that, that still wouldn't go with the definition of hypocrisy

so you are saying that jesus, who associated with sinners, was a hypocrite?

so people i associate with have to agree with me on everything?

so you are saying taking a position of freedom of speech is a hypocritical position?

you have the right to view associating with co-signing but applying associating with people as co-signing people is pretty much making every human being a hypocrite

i just point blank disagree that associating with people means you have to agree with everything that they do, thats just some sh*t you are pulling out your ass, its dumb, retarded and its obvious that its dumb when you start applying your definition to other situations

i understand that my posts have caused some type of angst or discomfort but you need to find another word to attack me with because the only way i can be a hypocrite is if i use the word myself

but you where asking why i post on this site where people say nikka, which implies that i shouldn't be posting here, so i was explaining that that there are different parts of hip hop

for the record and FYI

i post here cuz im hip hop, i dont post here cuz i listen to rap music

im advising you to understand that associating with people does not equate to co-signing everything they do, i dont get why i have to explain this, are you retarded?

on top of that there is the issue of freedom of speech which means you cant go around telling people what words they can say

sure they are different things, but whats your point? you just contradicted yourself

you are the one that said that if you take a personal stand not to use it you also have to take a stand against anybody around you using it or else you are hypocrite and now you are saying those are 2 different things?

are they the same thing or not?

but bottom line, there is no need for back and forth, if you say associating with people that say nikka makes me a hypocrite then i plead guilty under that definition, its not a big deal, i dont respect your corny semantics enough to give a fuk

U comparin yaself to Jesus....I don't remember Jesus lettin sinners hang around and sin....and I don't remember u ever tellin the collective on sohh or here we shouldn't say the word nikka either,until it wuz convienient to mention to defend gweneth.....to get biblical with u jesus its the equivelant to sumbody not givin a fuk about what the bible says until they need a reason why being gay is wrong and can't just say "I think its nasty".....I wouldn't call you a hypocrite bcuz it would make the word hypocrite less powerful by making us all horrible hypocrites in almost every way imaginable by those harshest of standards of that definition...how many times have u seen or heard the word thrown around excessivly at each other(probaly by me) and not told us how horrible u think the word is?now in defense of a white woman u ready to tell us how horrible and disgusting u find the word and its our fault for using it?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
U comparin yaself to Jesus....I don't remember Jesus lettin sinners hang around and sin....and I don't remember u ever tellin the collective on sohh or here we shouldn't say the word nikka either,until it wuz convienient to mention to defend gweneth.....to get biblical with u jesus its the equivelant to sumbody not givin a fuk about what the bible says until they need a reason why being gay is wrong and can't just say "I think its nasty".....I wouldn't call you a hypocrite bcuz it would make the word hypocrite less powerful by making us all horrible hypocrites in almost every way imaginable by those harshest of standards of that definition...how many times have u seen or heard the word thrown around excessivly at each other(probaly by me) and not told us how horrible u think the word is?now in defense of a white woman u ready to tell us how horrible and disgusting u find the word and its our fault for using it?

yeah im like Jesus, he hung out and associated with sinners and its an honor for sohh and the coli that im dropping these jewels

yeah ive said that saying nikka was bad, way before this, in fact ive gone beyond that and attacked rap music in general bill cosby style, and said rap music was a cesspool and detrimental to the black race, you can check my record

no im not defending platrow, im attacking rappers and the rap industry, i blame rappers for paltrow and vnasty and for black people in general using it so much

i never said my main goal in life is to stop people from saying nikka, its a free country, at the end of the day people can say whatever the hell they want

you are smart to not call me a hypocrite unlike the gravity clown, because you are correct that using a broad definition of hypocrisy like that would include every single human being

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah im like Jesus, he hung out and associated with sinners and its an honor for sohh and the coli that im dropping these jewels

yeah ive said that saying nikka was bad, way before this, in fact ive gone beyond that and attacked rap music in general bill cosby style, and said rap music was a cesspool and detrimental to the black race, you can check my record

no im not defending platrow, im attacking rappers and the rap industry, i blame rappers for paltrow and vnasty and for black people in general using it so much

i never said my main goal in life is to stop people from saying nikka, its a free country, at the end of the day people can say whatever the hell they want

you are smart to not call me a hypocrite unlike the gravity clown, because you are correct that using a broad definition of hypocrisy like that would include every single human being

I would have to go back to the cesspool of sohh to check ur record so ill take your word for it....but if u not defending her u definitly playin the decoy tryna distract us and deflect blame on rappers and black folks for the actions of what appears to be a 40 yr old white woman....she's not some kid who doesn't know the history or doesn't know better....she's not sum kid who grew up around nikkas like Vnasty who doesn't know anything different then being allowed to use the word freely.....so let's stop comparing those two...Gweneth is that white person who met two black people in jay and beyonce and decided "wow black people are so interesting and different!" Then she sat indian style and soaked up all she could about black people she could from two black people worth about a billion dollars:wtb:...probaly even joined a hiphop forum to learn more.....she hangs out with nikkas likeKanye and apparantly Nas who probaly treat her with kid gloves bcuz she's white and famous,I doubt they keep it 100%...she wouldn't. Last a week if Beanie Sigel wuz still in the circle still:laugh:...she probaly the reason Beans got kicked out,probaly came at Jay like "I know Beanie Siegal(pronounces siegel as Segal) is a friend of yours,but he seems like a loose cannon,hes s not like you and Kanye"....she has yet to be surrounded by black folks who don't know who the fuk she is and will ask her with a straight face "what that thang smell like" and :pacspit: on her if she get a atttitude...she has yet to be confronted by angry rachettes who don't appreciate her hangin out with they black men....basically I'm sayin no she's not a "real nikka"...she's havin a simulated black experience

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I would have to go back to the cesspool of sohh to check ur record so ill take your word for it....but if u not defending her u definitly playin the decoy tryna distract us and deflect blame on rappers and black folks for the actions of what appears to be a 40 yr old white woman....she's not some kid who doesn't know the history or doesn't know better....she's not sum kid who grew up around nikkas like Vnasty who doesn't know anything different then being allowed to use the word freely.....so let's stop comparing those two...Gweneth is that white person who met two black people in jay and beyonce and decided "wow black people are so interesting and different!" Then she sat indian style and soaked up all she could about black people she could from two black people worth about a billion dollars:wtb:...probaly even joined a hiphop forum to learn more.....she hangs out with nikkas likeKanye and apparantly Nas who probaly treat her with kid gloves bcuz she's white and famous,I doubt they keep it 100%...she wouldn't. Last a week if Beanie Sigel wuz still in the circle still:laugh:...she probaly the reason Beans got kicked out,probaly came at Jay like "I know Beanie Siegal(pronounces siegel as Segal) is a friend of yours,but he seems like a loose cannon,hes s not like you and Kanye"....she has yet to be surrounded by black folks who don't know who the fuk she is and will ask her with a straight face "what that thang smell like" and :pacspit: on her if she get a atttitude...she has yet to be confronted by angry rachettes who don't appreciate her hangin out with they black men....basically I'm sayin no she's not a "real nikka"...she's havin a simulated black experience

personally i dont give a fuk about paltrow, i havent defended her or attacked her, i dont have anything to say as to why she said that because i think its tangential to the real issue, i think this is a good time to reflect and discuss the word nikka, and im taking that opportunity

and i already said that before in the thread, i said it straight up that im deliberately changing the subject away from paltrow to discuss the use of the word nikka in rap music and in black culture in general, cuz that is what concerns me, not platrow

there is nothing sneaky or hypocritical in what im doing, saying or thinking, im telling you straight up

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
personally i dont give a fuk about paltrow, i havent defended her or attacked her, i dont have anything to say as to why she said that because i think its tangential to the real issue, i think this is a good time to reflect and discuss the word nikka, and im taking that opportunity

and i already said that before in the thread, i said it straight up that im deliberately changing the subject away from paltrow to discuss the use of the word nikka in rap music and in black culture in general, cuz that is what concerns me, not platrow

there is nothing sneaky or hypocritical in what im doing, saying or thinking, im telling you straight up

I don't think it should be taken away from her,she said some shyt she shouldna said...she shoulda apoligized for offending anybody or explained what she meant by "nikkas in paris FOR REAL"....nuthin wrong with us using the word nikka,we've been doin it just fine for decades...white people gettin outta pocket ain't no reason for a "conversation"...say it if u want to and u may or may not get backlash if u want to say it that bad white people...u have the right to say what u wanna say and we reserve the right to "trip" when u do use it like u don't know the possible outcomes....the issue ain't even with her,all these c00n nikkas fallin on the sword givin her a pass is causing the I will admit "harsher then neccesary" backlash...these clowns makin it worst,bcuz I don't think anybody believes shesaid it to hurt anybody.

It shoulda been a moment where everybody collectively said "whoaaa gweneth u ain't that damn coo,I know u didn't mean harm but be careful with that"...from that point she woulda stopped bcuz she's not righteous in using the word like "real nikkas" who use the word are...I've had to tell white chicks who got ran thru by nikkas in they lifetime not to call me nikka...most are respectable about it I believe and try to stop and if they slip I just remind em,most don't even slip cuz they not righteous in usin it in the first place,they say it just to say it bcuz they wuz givin this supposed pass by they black man or friend.....now if my homie who bring the chick wanna stand up and say "my white girl can call u nikka if she want to,ill slap u if u offended" ,or even a nicer "stop tripppin dawg let her call u nikka"....:childplease:my problem is instanttly with that nikka...so u right let's redirect our anger towards these c00n azz rappers and writers fallin on that sword for sumbody unworthy.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:laff: spending your saturday arguing over white women saying nikka

:laff: :laff:

i done went to the gym, came back and the same dudes are still at it

:pacspit: nikkas

go study for your finals

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I don't think it should be taken away from her,she said some shyt she shouldna said...she shoulda apoligized for offending anybody or explained what she meant by "nikkas in paris FOR REAL"....nuthin wrong with us using the word nikka,we've been doin it just fine for decades...white people gettin outta pocket ain't no reason for a "conversation"...say it if u want to and u may or may not get backlash if u want to say it that bad white people...u have the right to say what u wanna say and we reserve the right to "trip" when u do use it like u don't know the possible outcomes....the issue ain't even with her,all these c00n nikkas fallin on the sword givin her a pass is causing the I will admit "harsher then neccesary" backlash...these clowns makin it worst,bcuz I don't think anybody believes shesaid it to hurt anybody.

It shoulda been a moment where everybody collectively said "whoaaa gweneth u ain't that damn coo,I know u didn't mean harm but be careful with that"...from that point she woulda stopped bcuz she's not righteous in using the word like "real nikkas" who use the word are...I've had to tell white chicks who got ran thru by nikkas in they lifetime not to call me nikka...most are respectable about it I believe and try to stop and if they slip I just remind em,most don't even slip cuz they not righteous in usin it in the first place,they say it just to say it bcuz they wuz givin this supposed pass by they black man or friend.....now if my homie who bring the chick wanna stand up and say "my white girl can call u nikka if she want to,ill slap u if u offended" ,or even a nicer "stop tripppin dawg let her call u nikka"....:childplease:my problem is instanttly with that nikka...so u right let's redirect our anger towards these c00n azz rappers and writers fallin on that sword for sumbody unworthy.

well i disagree that the use of nikka is harmless

but yeah i agree with attacking the rappers, IMO the rap industry is monetizing the word nikka and other negative aspects of black culture instead of promoting the positive aspects

becuase of the money and the platrow incident nobody is stepping back and asking, wtf were jay-z and kanye thinking by naming a song nikkas in paris, is that how we black people want to be known as? how exactly are black people winning by performing nikkas in paris in paris 11 times? personally i just dont get nikkas in paris. I understand that they are trying to celebrate success but it seems they threw in nikka just to sound cool. If nikkas in paris is not an invitation for everybody to say nikka i dont know what is. IMO paltrow simply accepted the invitation

but anyways, my point is we are reaching a point where the pro black/pro hip hop crowd and the pro rap music have to part ways, the rap industry is out of control and rappers are leading black culture to places black culture doesn't need to be in, the jay-z-kanye-paltrow-simmons axis must be destroyed, its like the coli separating from sohh or the king of england vs the colonies, it has to be done for the people

if rappers arent checked pretty soon everybody will be saying nikka and nikka passes will be handed out like its nothing, and what do black people get out of rappers handing out nikka passes?