Gwyneth Paltrow usage of the N-Word on Twitter. This dude makes valid points

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
have you seen any of his videos aside from this one?

admittedly, I haven't watched THIS particular video, but if you're familiar with Nikbag (his fukkin name is nickle bag) you'd know that son is a legit 100% troll. he's a clown with too much time on his hands, straight up. I legitimately hate that dude.

but he's hilarious though.lol. I've seen alot of his videos and I don't even think he's serious in most of them.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
but he's hilarious though.lol. I've seen alot of his videos and I don't even think he's serious in most of them.

lol he's not, he's just trying to get a reaction from people. that's corny to me tho.

"We went from nikkas to porch monkeys, to negroes, to blacks, back to nikkas again
Yet nikkas is still hungry" - Pharoahe Monch

:snoop:

Go ahead and cosign your CAC idols Like Demoneth Palhoe and demon rappers like Jay-Z and Kanye on calling you a "nikka" (when they say it like that, that's hardly what they ever want to say) to your face. Keep hustling backwards, c00ns. Kanye became a demonic individual after his mother died. Sad to say.

:laff: cac idol? nikka please, i doubt anyone in here gives two shyts about Gwyneth fukkin Paltrow. that bytch ain't nobody...

I can't name shyt she been on aside from Iron Man, and I'm a movie watchin muthafukka.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it comes down to a lack of respect for Black people

Basically...U ol "let me fall on that sword boss" azz nikkas disgust me....funny how all these nikkas come out the woodwork to defend this white woman and eminem when he caught heat for them racist tapes,but ain't have shyt to say about a justice system tryna railroad a peer in boosie for lyrics....she said nikkas in paris for real and then listed the nikkas in attendance lol its a play off the title but its not just her saying the title...y'all worry bout all kinda bullshyt on here all day now its "we got other things to worry about"...y'all been hatin on nicki minaj for a week now,launched a whole campaign against vnasty and kreashawn who didn't even say it just cuz vnasty say it,we can tell this chick not to say it...we done gon soft since the sohh buildings got crushed:usure:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
you want to converse? what conversation is there to be had??? it's the name of the fukking song. she's friends with them. it's an innocent tweet. she's a lover of hip-hop, and that's been known for a long time. she said nikkaS IN PARIS, the name of the song a good friend was performing in paris, alongside his other nikka. so what? it's 2012. stop surrendering your reason to this archaic way of thinking. it's ridiculous. i am not offended by what she said, and i'm a black man who doesn't even like cacs.
:pachaha:

Stopped reading here... You sir are an idiot.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
who cares...whats up with all these wack nikkas making youtube videos? get a job bytches

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_m52ilmgWeW1r5zq6ao1_250.gif

tumblr_m52ilmgWeW1r5zq6ao2_250.gif

tumblr_m52ilmgWeW1r5zq6ao3_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically...U ol "let me fall on that sword boss" azz nikkas disgust me....funny how all these nikkas come out the woodwork to defend this white woman and eminem when he caught heat for them racist tapes,but ain't have shyt to say about a justice system tryna railroad a peer in boosie for lyrics....she said nikkas in paris for real and then listed the nikkas in attendance lol its a play off the title but its not just her saying the title...y'all worry bout all kinda bullshyt on here all day now its "we got other things to worry about"...y'all been hatin on nicki minaj for a week now,launched a whole campaign against vnasty and kreashawn who didn't even say it just cuz vnasty say it,we can tell this chick not to say it...we done gon soft since the sohh buildings got crushed:usure:

why do you ignorant nikkaS bring up these false analogies? there is no comparison between gwyneth paltrow playfully citing the name of a popular song by her good friends and eminem calling black women "black bytches" or v-nasty using the term "nikka" like in her caricature voice. the two examples you're offering couldn't be more dissimilar from what paltrow did.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

dude seems sad now LOL, i remember his anti vnasty/kreayshawn rants, those where classic, i remember when mistah fab was defending vnasty everybody called him a c*on, but mistah fab was a nobody, it was easy to diss him

but people dont want to attack the real culprits in this whole thing which is kanye and jay-z, who by their silence are defending paltrow and who went to a white city and did the song 11 times, how anybody in their right mind thought this was NOT going to end with white people saying n*gga is beyond me, platrow was just the most famous white person to do

people need to realize that rap music is not pro black, its not about russel or dream, kanye and jay-z (the 2 biggest rap artists right now) dont give a fuk if paltrow says n*gga, deal with it, rap music is cesspool, nobody in the rap industry gave a fuk when vnasty said it why on earth would anybody give a fuk if paltrow says it

IMO people need to stop saying n*cca period and we need to abandon rap music and move to something more positive and uplifting