Gwyneth Paltrow usage of the N-Word on Twitter. This dude makes valid points

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh I've been in the room when a white guy was talking about a black politician who was for gun control and this white individual was against Gun control and he said in a angry manner and I quote

"So and So is gonna win because he's a nikka and all the nikkas are gonna vote for him!"

You can't go by the spelling, you gotta go by the tone of the usage...

Kind of like how saying "Jew" can sound derogatory even though it isn't a derogatory term...

:facepalm:

you can't be serious.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black people don't own the word. there isn't some black dictionary that explicitly says its usage is restricted to black people. the entire argument against her using it is fukking wack. this dude is wack. she didn't say ******s in paris. she quoted the fukking song that they were performing, the song that catapulted their album to platinum status.

be real. it was an innocent tweet and only overly sensitive c00n ass black nikkaS have a problem with what she said.

was it so innocent though? or was it a case of a white person feeling comfortable because they have 2 or 3 black friends and been to some rap concerts so they feel like they're "down" and can use that word? stop talking crazy with all the "oh, you a c00n if you dont defend this" for a second, calm down and converse. i think the reason this issue doesn't attract civilized discourse is because of ignorant people who don't know how to converse, they just want to insult people they don't agree with. we all know rap music abuses the word and white people listen to rap, but white people have got to know the history of that word and they should respect that not everyone is gonna welcome them using it, even if it is the title of their favorite song.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
it comes down to a lack of respect for Black people

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
just because he's not as articulate doesn't make him a clown. I don't really make a big deal of white saying nikka as a term of endearment, but he does bring valid points. How often do gays or other races take up for public figures when they say something offensive? Kobe and Mayweather got crushed for what they said from non-blacks. And if he has a problem with white folks dropping n-bombs, than who are we to tell him how he should feel? Maybe he's had a harder experience with white folks than you and me. But I guess since he didn't use big words, he's not wise right?

again, I'm not saying I agree with him, but I can understand his stance.

have you seen any of his videos aside from this one?

admittedly, I haven't watched THIS particular video, but if you're familiar with Nikbag (his fukkin name is nickle bag) you'd know that son is a legit 100% troll. he's a clown with too much time on his hands, straight up. I legitimately hate that dude.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have you seen any of his videos aside from this one?

admittedly, I haven't watched THIS particular video, but if you're familiar with Nikbag (his fukkin name is nickle bag) you'd know that son is a legit 100% troll. he's a clown with too much time on his hands, straight up. I legitimate hate this kid.

this is the truth, the n!gga is a pure clown, but in THIS particular video he made a lot of valid points

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im saying it every time, fukk i look like being scared spending money on a concert and i cant recite the music.

what? jay-z and kanye were performing and she took a picture of them and tweeted it with the words "N!ggas in Paris for real"

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait.

She did Ni**as in paris tho.

The way people were blacking out i thought she said nikkas.

Aren't Jay and Ye more at fault here?

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
LOL @ someone trying to take up for that clown over Jay Smooth, fukk outta here with that bullshyt.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
"We went from nikkas to porch monkeys, to negroes, to blacks, back to nikkas again
Yet nikkas is still hungry" - Pharoahe Monch

:snoop:

Go ahead and cosign your CAC idols Like Demoneth Palhoe and demon rappers like Jay-Z and Kanye on calling you a "nikka" (when they say it like that, that's hardly what they ever want to say) to your face. Keep hustling backwards, c00ns. Kanye became a demonic individual after his mother died. Sad to say.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
was it so innocent though? or was it a case of a white person feeling comfortable because they have 2 or 3 black friends and been to some rap concerts so they feel like they're "down" and can use that word? stop talking crazy with all the "oh, you a c00n if you dont defend this" for a second, calm down and converse. i think the reason this issue doesn't attract civilized discourse is because of ignorant people who don't know how to converse, they just want to insult people they don't agree with. we all know rap music abuses the word and white people listen to rap, but white people have got to know the history of that word and they should respect that not everyone is gonna welcome them using it, even if it is the title of their favorite song.

you want to converse? what conversation is there to be had??? it's the name of the fukking song. she's friends with them. it's an innocent tweet. she's a lover of hip-hop, and that's been known for a long time. she said nikkaS IN PARIS, the name of the song a good friend was performing in paris, alongside his other nikka. so what? it's 2012. stop surrendering your reason to this archaic way of thinking. it's ridiculous. i am not offended by what she said, and i'm a black man who doesn't even like cacs.