Gwyneth Paltrow usage of the N-Word on Twitter. This dude makes valid points

Daps
Remember when someone posted that secret Hip Hop Industry meeting letter on here?

[ame=http://vimeo.com/42213455]The Hidden Truth About Hip-Hop Conspiracy Theories on Vimeo[/ame]

Yo, was he joking about worldstarhiphop being documented as having government involvement...call me crazy but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why do you ignorant nikkaS bring up these false analogies? there is no comparison between gwyneth paltrow playfully citing the name of a popular song by her good friends and eminem calling black women "black bytches" or v-nasty using the term "nikka" like in her caricature voice. the two examples you're offering couldn't be more dissimilar from what paltrow did.

Not bringin up the similarity in what they said,but the similarity in how nikkas threw on capes to save em all....vnasty the only one id give even sumwhat of a pass to becuz she real about y she said it,and grew up sayin it....this chick on record sayin she like nwa bcuz it wuz "dangerous" she foreign to this shyt...yet y'all throw capes on for her and shyt on vnasty who at least has convinction in y she sayin it...this gweneth paltrow chick moonwalked after sayin it and gettin just a bit of backlash.

ecnirp1

mr. open source
Supporter
Daps
"******" is a racial epithet. if a black person has ever called me that word, I (as a Black man) have taken offense to it.

"nikka" is not. it's more of a hip hop/cultural/camaraderie term than anything.

i fail to see what the fuss is about.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
at first i didnt have a gripe with it cuz she said Ni**as instead of nikkas

and i was going to come in here and clown you emotional armchair activist ass nikkas for being all up in arms over it

then i reread the tweet and seen it said "Ni**as in Paris for real lol" so she was obviously trying to be cute and coy about it on some subliminal shyt, even if she didnt think about it at the time

so fukk this cac whore

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's Kevin Spacey when you need him?

#BradPittAtTheEndOfSevenSmilie

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
If she woulda put N.I.G.G.A S in Paris for real, then id say she got a pass.

She shouldnt have tweeted that nonsense. Shes russian, romanian and dutch.

aRoMaN21

Daps
nahh.. she was calling them nikkas. straight up. she thinks shes cool cuz she can rap nwa front to bakk.
who cares, bytch. Be the educated white woman youre trying to be and write N.I.G.G.A...
but she dont know wtf that stands for. fake gangsta rap fan she is.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Its not about her just saying the title of the song...Its about her using it as a double entendre...

But either way she doesn't know any better.. Not like she's ever been in the presence of any real nikkas anyway...
who are you to even give that bytch the ability to form a double entendre? you're putting way more meaning behind her words than she could even think... stop it

aRoMaN21

Daps
who are you to even give that bytch the ability to form a double entendre? you're putting way more meaning behind her words than she could even think... stop it

no i'm not. Shes a wannabe hood rat. c'mon now.
And how is she forming a double entendre when it was already formed??

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
stop over reading "for real"

you have no clue what she meant, neither do i

basically dont name your song something you dont want other people repeating

why didn't jay and ye name it that then?

she tweated that shyt because they were "FOR REAL" performing THAT song

:comeon: you shuckin and jivin real hard right now

it was obvious she was tryna play on the song title like "oh yeah, they performing nikkas in Paris...but these nikkas are in paris for real lolzzz"

thats the type of line steppin overfriendly shyt that makes nikkas distrust white folks cuz its tryna play them on the low