Gwyneth Paltrow usage of the N-Word on Twitter. This dude makes valid points

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
shes gonna try to use the "white barbadian" propaganda card shes been having up her sleeve. she has no african blood. shes a fukking wannabe.
shame on her cac ass saying such a thing like shes the joan of arc of that word and gonna burn down the stigma involved with a "white" woman saying it.
shes an ignorant woman. protests shes an intellectual when in fact shes a duuuumb bytch.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
screen-shot-2012-06-06-at-3-15-57-pm.png

picture-83.png

picture-92.png

picture-10.png

picture-116.png

picture-121.png
exactly how i feel

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So from what I understand either The Dream tweeted it or she was quoting The Dream
The-Dream defends Gwyneth Paltrow's "n*ggas" tweet | Welcome to S2Smagazine.com
he-Dream doesn't have a problem with Gwyneth Paltrow tweeting the "n-word," but how do you feel?

After a few days of controversy and ample amounts of side-eye, the actress' friends are stepping in to defend her, despite the fact that The-Dream claims he was the one who sent the offending tweet.

"Fyi Sorry for the Confu I typed Ni**as in Paris for real from Gwens phone," he revealed this week. "My bad I was Fkd up please excuse it! We were lit!"

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I don't think kanye defended her,even his c00n azz ain't defendin her?that's hard to believe...and he said all black folks so that puts kanye and all the nikkas in this thread in the same category as apologist...mr fab made "don't spill it" and nikkas shat on him for defendin his artist...why shouldn't nikkas defendin a white chick who would never hang out with them,blow trees wit em,give em no puzzy be spared,y'all need to be shat on now...thank u qtip

kanye is cool with it, that is certain, kanye is on record telling white people to say n*gga at his concerts, check youtube

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:comeon: you shuckin and jivin real hard right now

it was obvious she was tryna play on the song title like "oh yeah, they performing nikkas in Paris...but these nikkas are in paris for real lolzzz"

thats the type of line steppin overfriendly shyt that makes nikkas distrust white folks cuz its tryna play them on the low

OPTIMO is white.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol @ this nikka qtip acting like he is some wise ass nikka, dude can't even maintain a healthy relationship with the ATCQ members

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
white people have the right to use the world

shyt. they created it

that fakkit Q tip need to stfu, don't name ur song nikkas in paris then

seriously, its THE TITLE OF A SONG

black people have stooped to a brand new low. Where is the shame?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
seriously tho, I don't listen to the radio but white djs aren't allowed to say the name of that song before they spin the record?

If thats the title then its fair game

:yeshrug:

Q tip always bytching about something, same clown who was complaining about that EXCELLENT tribe called quest documentary

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
seriously tho, I don't listen to the radio but white djs aren't allowed to say the name of that song before they spin the record?

If thats the title then its fair game

:yeshrug:

Q tip always bytching about something, same clown who was complaining about that EXCELLENT tribe called quest documentary

people say things to definitely try and stay somewhat relevant sometimes, while Q-Tip is part of a legendary group, I would say, he shoulda faded off into the shadows, it's kinda like Ice T beefin' with Soulja boy, shouldn't even waste his time