GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
With Dan Houser gone I'd really like to see them venture into different types of games in hopes they don't ruin RDR or GTA right now.

A game that can compete with Cyberpunk? I'm in.
I don't even want it similar to cyberpunk. Just R*'s take on the genre without feeling like GTA or RD with a different skin.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If the Project Americas shyt is true... Oh boy I am 100% in! Vice City and BRASIL(I was right! lol) shyt would be insanity! :damn: I tried telling some of these goofies that a GTA game in Brasil would be pure 1990s crack-cocaine. :damn:
Post article, leak or video please

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
If the Project Americas shyt is true... Oh boy I am 100% in! Vice City and BRASIL(I was right! lol) shyt would be insanity! :damn: I tried telling some of these goofies that a GTA game in Brasil would be pure 1990s crack-cocaine. :damn:

Project America's is a known supposed leak....not really groundbreaking if true. I think Brasil won't be apart of it though.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Why isn't it "groundbreaking"? And how wouldn't Brazil be apart of it when the Project Americas rumor is all about Brazil/Latin America?

The newer leaks are saying Mexico now

It's not a big deal because you're saying your right because everyone knows this leak, i don't think it's 100% correct.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
A columbia clone plus vice City in the 80s would have the biggest scale. They can base the story on working for a Pablo type boss and doing drug game fukkery then war against the state.

I doubt they actually use the real name of the Latin country due to political correctness so it might be an amalgation of different places.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The newer leaks are saying Mexico now
Ewww.....:scust:

But I don't believe it'll be Mexico due to the American setting being Vice City. Vice City to South America makes more sense than Vice City to Mexico.
It's not a big deal because you're saying your right because everyone knows this leak, i don't think it's 100% correct.
We'll see but Vice City/Brasil is potential for a groundbreaking game.