GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It could be any character from those games.

I know it won't be him most likely but still
tenor.gif
:blessed:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Niko Bellic byke :blessed:

It could be any character from those games.

GTA VI was rumored to have Vice City, Liberty City and LS again and jump between decades (sounds no believable than the Brasil one imo)

So people say the character is from IV and V....I just remembered as im typing this a character whos from both games and wasn't playable holy shyt....but before I say who it is, my initial hypothesis is

Dwayne Forbes from IV. Once a big time drug lord, in LC, did years in prison and came out broke. VI is rumored to be about drugs, distribution etc, it's possible Dwayne could be in his heyday in GTA VI and we see him running the streets of Liberty City (again a leak recently said in GTA VI you start out as apart of a street gang in Liberty City)

I might be on to something....but the con, Dwayne wasn't in V.

Now, here's the one that gave me a wave of realization. Michelle, Nikos girlfriend from GTA IV who was revealed to be FBI. she appears in GTA V and Online in cameos. VI had another rumor the game would feature a female lead before....brehs, we could potentially have a cat and mouse storyline of Michelle chasing down Dwayne, and maybe she was the one who locked him up? They both also appeared in IV.... intriguing shyt

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
GTA VI was rumored to have Vice City, Liberty City and LS again and jump between decades (sounds no believable than the Brasil one imo)

So people say the character is from IV and V....I just remembered as im typing this a character whos from both games and wasn't playable holy shyt....but before I say who it is, my initial hypothesis is

Dwayne Forbes from IV. Once a big time drug lord, in LC, did years in prison and came out broke. VI is rumored to be about drugs, distribution etc, it's possible Dwayne could be in his heyday in GTA VI and we see him running the streets of Liberty City (again a leak recently said in GTA VI you start out as apart of a street gang in Liberty City)

I might be on to something....but the con, Dwayne wasn't in V.

Now, here's the one that gave me a wave of realization. Michelle, Nikos girlfriend from GTA IV who was revealed to be FBI. she appears in GTA V and Online in cameos. VI had another rumor the game would feature a female lead before....brehs, we could potentially have a cat and mouse storyline of Michelle chasing down Dwayne, and maybe she was the one who locked him up? They both also appeared in IV.... intriguing shyt
But why would R go back to LS so soon?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Link to any rumors about LS again? :jbhmm:

The strongest and longest running rumor is Vice City/Hispanic City with a brief mission in a non-open world Liberty CIty and set during the Narcos era.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Link to any rumors about LS again? :jbhmm:

The strongest and longest running rumor is Vice City/Hispanic City with a brief mission in a non-open world Liberty CIty and set during the Narcos era.

That was the OG GTA VI rumors from 2018. It still reflects in the newer leaks, time period progressing, multiple maps.... just don't know what is making the final build of the game.