GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
All I know is, it won't be one location...

What they did in RDR2 with Gurama was a precursor for something else...

My expectation for VI is Vice City and Colombia with smaller islands like the keys, bahamas and the Caymans between them...

So basically two large scale islands separated by ocean and smaller islands in-between them...

We already know on PC through modding the current iteration of RAGE engine can easily handle this...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
All I know is, it won't be one location...

What they did in RDR2 with Gurama was a precursor for something else...

My expectation for VI is Vice City and Colombia with smaller islands like the keys, bahamas and the Caymans between them...

So basically two large scale islands separated by ocean and smaller islands in-between them...

We already know on PC through modding the current iteration of RAGE engine can easily handle this...
If R really wanna get wild they'll have ONE mission in Haiti. Haiti a main drug transport spot to Miami.:wow:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Ewww.....:scust:

But I don't believe it'll be Mexico due to the American setting being Vice City. Vice City to South America makes more sense than Vice City to Mexico.

We'll see but Vice City/Brasil is potential for a groundbreaking game.

I mean the leak isn't groundbreaking, not the location of the game.

Kairi Irving

Daps
If R really wanna get wild they'll have ONE mission in Haiti. Haiti a main drug transport spot to Miami.:wow:

Remember RDR2 had a mission on island with a Haitian rebel helping us, rockstar loves to hide future plans in plain sight. like i knew bully 2 was in development when I seen RDR2 had speech options and tackling until it was leaked bully 2 was canned for the second and final time

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Remember RDR2 had a mission on island with a Haitian rebel helping us, rockstar loves to hide future plans in plain sight. like i knew bully 2 was in development when I seen RDR2 had speech options and tackling until it was leaked bully 2 was canned for the second and final time
Didn't play RDR 2 yet and now I HAVE to play it lol. Yea GTA 6 doesnt have to have a map in Haiti but one mission like North Yankton in GTA 5. If Haiti has a mission in GTA 6 I'm gonna lose my shyt. Also R OWES us Haitians after that terrible representation of us in VC smdh. I still LOVE VC tho....

Kairi Irving

Daps
Didn't play RDR 2 yet and now I HAVE to play it lol. Yea GTA 6 doesnt have to have a map in Haiti but one mission like North Yankton in GTA 5. If Haiti has a mission in GTA 6 I'm gonna lose my shyt. Also R OWES us Haitians after that terrible representation of us in VC smdh. I still LOVE VC tho....

It was a huge shift in the story, you would've never expected to go from outlaws in the west to traveling to a carribbean island.....was a dope segment.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Seriously Vice City(Miami)/Southern Florida as the main American city and then the Caribbean in missions and then a South American map(Brasil) would be insanity for GTA 6. And if that Project Americas rumor is true they are going for a "Narcos" type storyline. Miami, Caribbean and South America are all very interconnected via the drug trade. Miami is MORE of a drug hotspot than it was back in the 80s. There are actually MORE drugs flooding into Miami than the 80s and Colombia is producing more cocaine than ever. Thats crazy. Also Miami organized crime is still active as ever and Miami is still violent.

You can have storyline missions jumping from Vice City, to the Caribbean and then South America doing drug trafficking. I can see the protagonist either being Venezuelan, Haitian, Mexican or Colombian. And I can see ICE playing a role in this game. I can see GTA 6 being about drug trafficking and illegal immigration.

To be completely honest its time for Latinos to get their shine. :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously Vice City(Miami)/Southern Florida as the main American city and then the Caribbean in missions and then a South American map(Brasil) would be insanity for GTA 6. And if that Project Americas rumor is true they are going for a "Narcos" type storyline. Miami, Caribbean and South America are all very interconnected via the drug trade. Miami is MORE of a drug hotspot than it was back in the 80s. There are actually MORE drugs flooding into Miami than the 80s and Colombia is producing more cocaine than ever. Thats crazy. Also Miami organized crime is still active as ever and Miami is still violent.

You can have storyline missions jumping from Vice City, to the Caribbean and then South America doing drug trafficking. I can see the protagonist either being Venezuelan, Haitian, Mexican or Colombian. And I can see ICE playing a role in this game. I can see GTA 6 being about drug trafficking and illegal immigration.

To be completely honest its time for Latinos to get their shine. :yeshrug:
Featured-image-GTAIV-TBoGT.png

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Also GTA 6 needs to be gory again. If this is a narcos storyline then we need narcos like violence. Bring back chainsaws, machetes, etc. I wanna see violent shyt like when that dude was put in tires and let on fire in Max Payne 3.:damn::damn::damn:

The new Modern Warfare had kids getting killed. Rockstar needs to be controversial again.