GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

I'm curious how GTA Online is going to work with the new consoles coming out this year. I know the new consoles are supposed to be backwards compatible which technically could mean people could still be playing GTA V. Just on the PS5/ Xbox Series X.

Superstar
Daps
Rockstar needs to release the PC version at the same time as the console versions. They also need to provide dedicated servers for online play for PC.

But we all know they probably have agreements with Sony and Microsoft to release a PC version a year later. And they don't care about dedicated servers for PC players because PC players still buy shark cards/gold bars.

:lolbron:
I primarily play my PS4 and only recently got a PC to play “squad” and “cities:skylines”. I can’t lie, it feels good seeing PC only players get mad over console exclusives with all the shyt they drop (and I sometimes drop) on console only players lol.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Rockstar needs to release the PC version at the same time as the console versions. They also need to provide dedicated servers for online play for PC.

But we all know they probably have agreements with Sony and Microsoft to release a PC version a year later. And they don't care about dedicated servers for PC players because PC players still buy shark cards/gold bars.

That's not a rockstar call that is a take two call. And since GTA V pretty much invented the double dip aint no way take two is going to pass up the money from people buying it on consoles and then buying it again on pc...vs releasing it on consoles and pc at the same time and people only buy it on one or the other

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
R* changed up they website....
Yep, looks dope. Hope we get something too.

9m0EDTn.png