GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Taking place in the entire state of Florida? I know nikkas working on this game are stressed.....:picard: All of that work. They probably started working on this before GTA5 was finished.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
The entire state of FL? running through little Haiti, little Havanna, south beach all the way across alligator alley, up west coast of FL into the swamp Lands, to central FL and east coast of FL this shyt sounds like its going to be GOAT out the gate :ehh:

Taking place in the entire state of Florida? I know nikkas working on this game are stressed.....:picard: All of that work. They probably started working on this before GTA5 was finished.

Vice city had quite a few things cut out. The Florida Keys was supposed to be in but got cut out.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

That's how they always work

RDR2 was being made at the same time as GTA V

GTA 3 and VC were being worked on at the same time

and Capcom just pulled this too with RE2/3 Remake

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

GTA 6 started development as early as 2012 which is right when they started wrapping up work on V.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The only credible leak found so far is from a gaming news channel called “The Know” which states that GTA 6 is codenamed Project Americas and it will be set in Vice City and South America and it will feature a female protagonist.

Leftover codes from the PC version of RDR 2 confirms that Project Americas is indeed an actual codename that’s being used by Rockstar Games for a upcoming game.

GTA 6 set in Vice City and South America, features first female lead character, releases in 2022 - rumour - VG247

:ehh:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
When GTA 6 is announced, It's time Rockstar stops treating PC players as 2nd class citizens

When GTA 6 is announced, It's time Rockstar stops treating PC players as 2nd class citizens

Rockstar needs to release the PC version at the same time as the console versions. They also need to provide dedicated servers for online play for PC.

But we all know they probably have agreements with Sony and Microsoft to release a PC version a year later. And they don't care about dedicated servers for PC players because PC players still buy shark cards/gold bars.