GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
it's a cole world... prob used a fake company name for the request. StarRicks Games out in Sweden wants to buy your song for infinite plays. That's on you at that point. Everybody can't get the chicken and shrimp deal sometimes you gotta take the broccoli and beef. I'd be happy to just be a part of history and try and promote my song on 95.8 The Jizz or whatever I get. but if you're already rich obv its a slight.
Desire for your record to be played on 95.8 The Jizz brehs :dame:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
this hasn't been substantiated by any reputable source.

furthermore, rockstar essentially promised the shareholders specific revenue numbers in late 2025 on their earnings call, which means, the game is likely dropping at that time.
Reports denied by valid looking sources on Twitter

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
So you want to go back to the days of GTA3.
Imitations of songs you might remember.
Unknown and uncredited artists
Nahh breh that's not happening, they probably have a standard for what they pay and this likely similar to what they did with GTA 5.

There's some great songs on GTA 3 though

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
it's a cole world... prob used a fake company name for the request. StarRicks Games out in Sweden wants to buy your song for infinite plays. That's on you at that point. Everybody can't get the chicken and shrimp deal sometimes you gotta take the broccoli and beef. I'd be happy to just be a part of history and try and promote my song on 95.8 The Rizz or whatever I get. but if you're already rich obv its a slight.

I hope the band gets blackballed

become a solo act then :camby:

0 dollars and no exposure is an even lower ball tho
Stanleypreneurship strikes again :wow:

Ain't seen this level of dedication since Quan revealed he wouldn't let Nas take 50% of his publishing.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Stanleypreneurship strikes again :wow:

Ain't seen this level of dedication since Quan revealed he wouldn't let Nas take 50% of his publishing.
50% of my publishing means it's worth something

A no name band ignoring exposure to over 100 million users and 10 years worth of spins is really crazy.. We ain't talking about Metallica here