GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Now that would be something.

Multiple locations present day and past.

late 70s to present would be nuts.

Start in past finish in present see cities change in real time...

:wow:
Reminds me of The Irishman. Or some American Gangster type shyt. I'm interested.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Now that would be something.

Multiple locations present day and past.

late 70s to present would be nuts.

Start in past finish in present see cities change in real time...

:wow:

imagine how much money they'd make if they had different Online lobbies for each decade. Where players could create a family member for each period. All the time specific stuff you could buy for each time period.

Character you create for the 70s, can put the money they earn during an online play session in a Trust that you can use for your character in the 2000s etc.
:whew:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Man fukk GTA. I genuinely want another Bully game over this.

What else is there to be done with GTA...we'll get another miserable protagnoist who spends most of the game frustrated by his goofy family and friends, every mission will either involve chasing some dude in a car and killing him or getting into some Gears-light shooting mission.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps

What else is there to be done with GTA...we'll get another miserable protagnoist who spends most of the game frustrated by his goofy family and friends, every mission will either involve chasing some dude in a car and killing him or getting into some Gears-light shooting mission.
do you miss going to school or something? go back to school so you can play BULLY in real life.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a few things from this thread

1. Acting like the controls for RDR2 should be that clunky because it’s supposed to be realistic is crazy, it has nothing to do with making the game feel that way, it IS outdated lol, like @Fatboi1 said, its weird considering they were so meticulous with literally everything else

2. y’all wanting hyper realism, they tried that with GTA4 and people hated it

3. y’all gotta stop being so gullible, 99% of these rumours will turn out to be bullshyt and are made up by people who like people to believe they have inside info

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

This thread ain't for u. Move along

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't know if this has been posted yet

Some say it might be true

The entire state of FL? running through little Haiti, little Havanna, south beach all the way across alligator alley, up west coast of FL into the swamp Lands, to central FL and east coast of FL this shyt sounds like its going to be GOAT out the gate :ehh: