Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I can tell you the only true rumors about GTA VI is

It's set in Vice City, with other maps.

There's 1 playable character.

The timeline goes from 80s to modern day.

everything else is bullshyt

I disagree. I seriously doubt they will be setting the game in Vice City during the 80's again. That will literally just be Vice City 2.0.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I disagree. I seriously doubt they will be setting the game in Vice City during the 80's again. That will literally just be Vice City 2.0.

Rumors were going around saying its in VC mainly, theres also liberty city and islands, one protagonist and the game spans across decades. Sounds nothing like vc.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why not? They been doing the same ass cities since 2001 breh. 19 years and 3 locations. Which by 2022 will be 21 years and 3 locations

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Why not? They been doing the same ass cities since 2001 breh. 19 years and 3 locations. Which by 2022 will be 21 years and 3 locations

Because setting the game in Vice City during the 80's again would just be a complete recycle of what they've already done. It's almost like people want Rockstar to just make the same games over and over.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Because setting the game in Vice City during the 80's again would just be a complete recycle of what they've already done. It's almost like people want Rockstar to just make the same games over and over.
Look at this thread. That’s exactly what people want. But really they give us less and less. Think of everything in San Andreas. From houses, saving custom cars, buying businesses, jet packs, low riders, gang wars, picking up gang members to ride with you, eating, working out, keeping custom outfits.......

Then look at 4 and 5. We got less shyt in the same cities and people are happier for it.