GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I just want a bigger Vice City with a fictional Fort Lauderdale added on, set in the 80s, RDR2s seriousness, believability and none of V's wacky action movie antics. Pretty much a love child of Vice City, RDR2 and IV.
Prefer modern over 80s. But... Agree-disagree. The rest I agree. And we will certainly get a bigger VC.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Prefer modern over 80s. But... Agree-disagree. The rest I agree. And we will certainly get a bigger VC.

I'd be fine with it but I just can't imagine R* going modern again for another GTA

They used to have a mixture of modern and retro settings

GTA 3 was set the year it was released

VC and SA were nostalgic

IV and V was set the year it was released...RDR1/2 wild west....feels like they should slide in a 80s game and drop a modern day Manhunt, or Bully (not happening I know.)

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I'm only open to a Vice City setting if it's part of a full blown reimagined state of Florida with smaller cities based of places like Belle Glade, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Key West etc. and all the everglades, swamps, lakes and rivers in between. I'd also like to see additional locations outside the US either in the Caribbean or South America.

Sounds like a lot to ask for but it's gonna be on PS5 so theres gonna be a lot more map possibilities.

Kairi Irving

Daps
I'm only open to a Vice City setting if it's part of a full blown reimagined state of Florida with smaller cities based of places like Belle Glade, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Key West etc. and all the everglades, swamps, lakes and rivers in between. I'd also like to see additional locations outside the US either in the Caribbean or South America.

Sounds like a lot to ask for but it's gonna be on PS5 so theres gonna be a lot more map possibilities.

Yeah this might be what it really is with a Liberty City or Brazil chapter. Can't see then doing 3-4 locations like that unless they are planning for this to be the last GTA.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'd be fine with it but I just can't imagine R* going modern again for another GTA

They used to have a mixture of modern and retro settings

GTA 3 was set the year it was released

VC and SA were nostalgic

IV and V was set the year it was released...RDR1/2 wild west....feels like they should slide in a 80s game and drop a modern day Manhunt, or Bully (not happening I know.)
80s to modern timeline would appeal to everyone.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The kids will hate pre iPhone modern super car era
Exactly. They should have two protagonists like Red Dead series. One in the 80s who later dies and then a new one takes over in the modern setting. Continuing his organization. That would be dope imo.

Anyways, friend I still respect your opinions on GTA/R. :pachaha: I just want my Haitians....:yeshrug:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Exactly. They should have two protagonists like Red Dead series. One in the 80s who later dies and then a new one takes over in the modern setting. Continuing his organization. That would be dope imo.

Anyways, friend I still respect your opinions on GTA/R. :pachaha: I just want my Haitians....:yeshrug:

This is why you need to play RDR2

Its like Rock star beta tests future games in previous ones

RDR2 - has a time jump, Haitian character, Caribbean island, characters being replaced, storing guns on transport (your horse aka vehicle), alligators

All this could be easily translated into VI not to mention its Florida..Haitians, gators, islands near by :wow:

Mr authority :mjgrin:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I just want a bigger Vice City with a fictional Fort Lauderdale added on, set in the 80s, RDR2s seriousness, believability and none of V's wacky action movie antics. Pretty much a love child of Vice City, RDR2 and IV.

yea, nothing against silliness every now & then but for GTA6, I'm looking for more serious storytelling with in-depth and memorable characters like what we saw in RDR2 & IV

The kids will hate pre iPhone modern super car era
kY3bOlr.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This is why you need to play RDR2

Its like Rock star beta tests future games in previous ones

RDR2 - has a time jump, Haitian character, Caribbean island, characters being replaced, storing guns on transport (your horse aka vehicle), alligators

All this could be easily translated into VI not to mention its Florida..Haitians, gators, islands near by :wow:

Mr authority :mjgrin:

Yea I gotta play RDR2 and they do beta test non-GTA games like Bully, Manhunt, Max Payne 3 and RDR. GTA 5 was a mixture of RDR, IV, Midnight club 4 and Max Payne 3. Meanwhile GTA SA had elements from Manhunt and other games.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean?? I speak to many Florida cats(family members, friends and even cats on the Coli) and they still call dreads wicks. Either way they still rock that type of hairstyle. Also was Kodak Black NOT wearing gold teeth? Those snipergang nikkas still wear gold teeth. Do Miami nikkas still not drive donks? Yea... Other regions this may not be the 00s but Miami nikkas are different. You should familarize yourself with Florida hood culture.
That dude is bugging out. Florida nikkas most definitely still wear gold teeth and rock wicks. That shyt is damn near the equivalent of Timbs for New York nikkas. :dead::pachaha:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Said before they need to base the game on dead presidents. Have it a double game disks. First disk is in Vietnam during the war.

The player returns to the states (second disk) and starts hustling in the streets and moves up to a big criminal.

Game would be epic.

Last edited: