GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hit a cool cat from Miami on discord. And he said "donks never dying lol" his words not mines. All he said is the difference now is upgrading a chevy is more expensive but other than shyts not going anywhere. So like I said I wanna see donks in GTA 6. GTA 5 had lowriders and someone correct but lowriders arent as big in LA(at least not among Black LA cats but I can be wrong I have zero connects in LA unlike Miami). It would be dope to finally see southern Black hood culture in GTA.

As for wicks? All he said is wicks is just a specific type of dreads. Those thick dreads that some Miami nikkas wear.

Thing is, Miami has become less and less "Miami" over the years, Donks are not heavy out there like that anymore, you still see them but I remember when you could see Caprices on the street all the time. Miami has also become more and more latino and Caribbean. That Black southern hood culture you speak of is disappearing more and more from Miami.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With Dan Houser gone I'd really like to see them venture into different types of games in hopes they don't ruin RDR or GTA right now.

A game that can compete with Cyberpunk? I'm in.

Yep I agree a 3rd person game that can compete with cyberpunk.

Or a military game like mercenaries

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea, nothing against silliness every now & then but for GTA6, I'm looking for more serious storytelling with in-depth and memorable characters like what we saw in RDR2 & IV

kY3bOlr.jpg

All this

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Thing is, Miami has become less and less "Miami" over the years, Donks are not heavy out there like that anymore, you still see them but I remember when you could see Caprices on the street all the time. Miami has also become more and more latino and Caribbean. That Black southern hood culture you speak of is disappearing more and more from Miami.

That's what I told him but he won't listen he believes in the Internet only.

Kairi Irving

Daps
That dude is bugging out. Florida nikkas most definitely still wear gold teeth and rock wicks. That shyt is damn near the equivalent of Timbs for New York nikkas. :dead::pachaha:

Revisionism at it's it's finest I never said anything about gold's. Just didn't know about wicks because in Broward we don't do that

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
well thats just dumb, Miami of the 90s/early 2000s is no more. shyt Carolmart dont even exist no more..

Don't listen to that cat. Everything I said was because of Miami cats. I recently asked a Miami dude I know and he himself said that "donks are never dying." I can even screenshot the text. Are you from Miami because many Miami dudes told me that donks are apart of the culture. As for Miami being more and more Latin. Hell I was corrected by Miami dudes and Atlanta dudes when I said Miami Black culture is not really "southern." If anything those Caribbean Blacks in Miami are influenced by Black southern culture. More importantly like I told him I already BEEN to Miami and have family in Dade county so there's that.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Once again stop making up lies. Like I said my sources are actual Miami cats. Which is why I'm confident in my claims.

Here you go mr authority, dude even said it's not going on in Miami like I said. You still got info online from someone. I'm not from NY but I don't speak on Street politics or culture, lol "don't listen to that cat" very authoritative

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Here you go mr authority, dude even said it's not going on in Miami like I said. You still got info online from someone. I'm not from NY but I don't speak on Street politics or culture, lol "don't listen to that cat" very authoritative
Nope both online and offline from people I know from Miami. I can tell you still heated for no reason after I tried to agree-disagree.:umad: Going in other threads calling me "mr authority." Okay? :umad: And thats just one dude but even @Illuminatos agreed with me. Move on already breh.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Nope both online and offline from people I know from Miami. I can tell you still heated for no reason after I tried to agree-disagree.:umad: Going in other threads calling me "mr authority." Okay? :umad: And thats just one dude but even @Illuminatos agreed with me. Move on already breh.

I didn't call you mr authority in another thread you're an idiot that's constantly revisioning everything I post, only thing you were right on was wicks, which is entirely credited to someone you spoke to online, you know very little of SF. typical NY resident.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I didn't call you mr authority in another thread you're an idiot that's constantly revisioning everything I post, only thing you were right on was wicks, which is entirely credited to someone you spoke to online, you know very little of SF. typical NY resident.
Now you're saying I'm revisioning your posts.:mjlol: I was right about wicks, gold teeth and donks which hurt your ego. Move tf on already. :mjlol: I even tried giving your ass props and yet you still pressed on this issue.

As for wicks EVERYONE knows about them but you. :mjlol: And yes you tagged me in this thread.
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/37117287/

Kairi Irving

Daps
Now you're saying I'm revisioning your posts.:mjlol: I was right about wicks, gold teeth and donks which hurt your ego. Move tf on already. :mjlol: I even tried giving your ass props and yet you still pressed on this issue.

As for wicks EVERYONE knows about them but you. :mjlol: And yes you tagged me in this thread.
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/37117287/

You don't know what revisionism is?!

Post where I said golds weren't a MIami thing? I never said that, dude is exaggerating and altering the past

When I quoted you in the other thread I was implying the poster I quoted is a mr authority, but since you lack the perceptiveness to deduce what was going on you used that as more shyt to use in your "facts"

:mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You don't know what revisionism is?!

Post where I said golds weren't a MIami thing? I never said that, dude is exaggerating and altering the past

When I quoted you in the other thread I was implying the poster I quoted is a mr authority, but since you lack the perceptiveness to deduce what was going on you used that as more shyt to use in your "facts"

:mjlol:
Don't really care about this anymore.:yeshrug: