GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I just hit a cool cat from Miami on discord. And he said "donks never dying lol" his words not mines. All he said is the difference now is upgrading a chevy is more expensive but other than shyts not going anywhere. So like I said I wanna see donks in GTA 6. GTA 5 had lowriders and someone correct but lowriders arent as big in LA(at least not among Black LA cats but I can be wrong I have zero connects in LA unlike Miami). It would be dope to finally see southern Black hood culture in GTA.

As for wicks? All he said is wicks is just a specific type of dreads. Those thick dreads that some Miami nikkas wear.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I just hit a cool cat from Miami on discord. And he said "donks never dying lol" his words not mines. All he said is the difference now is upgrading a chevy is more expensive but other than shyts not going anywhere. So like I said I wanna see donks in GTA 6. GTA 5 had lowriders and someone correct but lowriders arent as big in LA(at least not among Black LA cats but I can be wrong I have zero connects in LA unlike Miami). It would be dope to finally see southern Black hood culture in GTA.

As for wicks? All he said is wicks is just a specific type of dreads. Those thick dreads that some Miami nikkas wear.

The GTA VI you're envisioning isn't happening, I'm not from Miami so maybe we call that hair style something else, we have regular dreads over here.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You're still clueless, no matter how much you get your knowledge from a video you wouldn't know unless you've lived somewhere a long time

We all see Chicago and think rampant murders, deep dish pizza when it's more to the city same with LA gangbanging, nikkas still don't know color banging been irrelevant for years now and bloods and crips (depends on set) are sometimes allied. It's a media esque influence that over accentuates where you see something and think that's how it is when it's really not. Generally speaking no one associates Don's Miami ( yes it's here BUT not like Texas, where many can tell you they live and breathe that shyt)

Back on GTA topic, I don't know why you're acting like this would be included as the donk era doesn't seem likely to be included. Especially if the game isn't focused on a black protagonist. You saw how GTA V went back to the hood very, very briefly, for a game that's based off real life L.A., in the hoods where lowriders are apart of their culture it should have it....lowriders weren't even a mechanic until 2 years into the online mode :mjlol:

also lol at you getting hyped anticipating Rockstars representing Haitians correctly, I doubt it'll have a prominent role in the story, them focusing on Latin America (again something you're being speculative about) overrides the inclusion or significance of them. The Latin gangs in GTA IV were there but pretty much non existent, you wouldn't have even realized they were gang members :mjlol:

Same could happen to the Haitian gang again :yeshrug:

nikka you been dismissed. Just spoke to a thorough Miami cat on discord(and not some Fort Lauderdale cat like you trying to be a authority). And he said donks aint going nowhere. And like I said my sources are ACTUAL Miami nikkas. So stop talking. You've already been dismissed in my books.

As for the bolded I never said I want Haitians to have a big role I said I want them to finally be REPRESENTED GOOD unlike that shyt we seen in Vice City. I don't even need to elaborate. Heck the accents weren't even Haitian lol. Haitians in modern Miami play a big role in Miami's underworld. Whether or not they play a big role in GTA 6 story is another story but fact is there is a 85% chance they will be in the game and so will Little Haiti.

Just stop juelzing and just admit you outta the loop my dog. You always wanna come off right but end up looking silly.

Kairi Irving

Daps
nikka you been dismissed. Just spoke to a thorough Miami cat on discord(and not some Fort Lauderdale cat like you trying to be a authority). And he said donks aint going nowhere. And like I said my sources are ACTUAL Miami nikkas. So stop talking. You've already been dismissed in my books.

As for the bolded I never said I want Haitians to have a big role I said I want them to finally be REPRESENTED GOOD unlike that shyt we seen in Vice City. I don't even need to elaborate. Heck the accents weren't even Haitian lol. Haitians in modern Miami play a big role in Miami's underworld. Whether or not they play a big role in GTA 6 story is another story but fact is there is a 85% chance they will be in the game and so will Little Haiti.

Just stop juelzing and just admit you outta the loop my dog. You always wanna come off right but end up looking silly.

Your the only one that's trying to come off right desperately "recorrecting" and misconstruing my replies

"Where you from Miami? You know fort Lauderdale isn't Miami right lol"

:unimpressed: its painstakingly obvious you're trying to be an authority.

I understand what NY posters mean about outsiders. Besides its South Florida, fort Lauderdale is not that far away, at all. :unimpressed:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The GTA VI you're envisioning isn't happening, I'm not from Miami so maybe we call that hair style something else, we have regular dreads over here.
Whatever they are called they are those thick dreads that southern Florida cats rock till this day. Fact is my sources were on point(not tryna brag). And I don't know why you're defensive against unique Black southern hood culture being included in the game?

In GTA 4 Black gangsters didn't play a big role but the way R portrayed modern NY drug dealers was on point. The Spanish Lords hardly played a storyline role in the story if at all and yet their accurately on the Latin Kings in the 00s was on point from their locations, slangs(Playboy X calling Niko "money") and dress. I don't care if Haitian and non-Haitian Black hoods dont have a prominent role in the story I just wanna see a accurate and unique representation of them. Which will most likely happen.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Your the only one that's trying to come off right desperately "recorrecting" and misconstruing my replies

"Where you from Miami? You know fort Lauderdale isn't Miami right lol"

:unimpressed: its painstakingly obvious you're trying to be an authority.

I understand what NY posters mean about outsiders. Besides its South Florida, fort Lauderdale is not that far away, at all. :unimpressed:
You tried to be the authority first.:yeshrug: And worse... You tried saying all my sources are YT videos when I kept saying Miami cats put me on game. And was going by what THEY were saying... That "Field" doc a Miami cat told me to watch. Thats why I got animated. Hell Coli Miami cats have invited me down there multiple times. :russ:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Whatever they are called they are those thick dreads that southern Florida cats rock till this day. Fact is my sources were on point(not tryna brag). And I don't know why you're defensive against unique Black southern hood culture being included in the game?

In GTA 4 Black gangsters didn't play a big role but the way R portrayed modern NY drug dealers was on point. The Spanish Lords hardly played a storyline role in the story if at all and yet their accurately on the Latin Kings in the 00s was on point from their locations, slangs(Playboy X calling Niko "money") and dress. I don't care if Haitian and non-Haitian Black hoods dont have a prominent role in the story I just wanna see a accurate and unique representation of them. Which will most likely happen.

I'm Haitian and don't even care if they are focused on, its still comical how you're rambling as if this game is gonna be set in 2022 lol

Kairi Irving

Daps
You tried to be the authority first.:yeshrug: And worse... You tried saying all my sources are YT videos when I kept saying Miami cats put me on game. And was going by what THEY were saying... That "Field" doc a Miami cat told me to watch. Thats why I got animated. Hell Coli Miami cats have invited me down there multiple times. :russ:

Then again I'm not from Miami, if I were it'd be embarrassing :yeshrug:

You the only one trying impose authority, mr staff member :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm Haitian and don't even care if they are focused on, its still comical how you're rambling as if this game is gonna be set in 2022 lol
You may not care but other Haitians do. And once again(since you're not reading), I never said I cared for them playing an active role in the storyline. I just want a good accurate representation of modern Haitians in Miami and Little Haiti. And how is it "comical" when we'll most likely see it when the game will most likely take place in Vice City. Like I said in these Rockstar threads you keep tryna act like the authority.:mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Daps
You may not care but other Haitians do. And once again(since you're not reading), I never said I cared for them playing an active role in the storyline. I just want a good accurate representation of modern Haitians in Miami and Little Haiti. And how is it "comical" when we'll most likely see it when the game will most likely take place in Vice City. Like I said in these Rockstar threads you keep tryna act like the authority.:mjlol:

:mjlol: here's the shocker breh....

The time leap is probably not Sven real...:russ:

RDR2 jumped 7-8 years in the epilogue, for some reason I don't believe we'll jump from the 80s in NY to Miami 80s-90s-00s and Cuba/Mexico/Brazil unless the game isn't free roam lol

I remember in the Game Informer Magazine in 2012 for GTA V, Rock star representative straight up told so many lies blended in the truth

"Players can enter npc homes and follow them on buses and observe their daily routines, and see them GI home."

"Robbing homes has returned from GTA SA"

They overly inflated the hype for the single player and it fell short. :russ:

Don't even say "Beta version" nah, Rockstar knows for a fact that was too much for the PS3/360, it was to create hype. :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:mjlol: here's the shocker breh....

The time leap is probably not Sven real...:russ:

RDR2 jumped 7-8 years in the epilogue, for some reason I don't believe we'll jump from the 80s in NY to Miami 80s-90s-00s and Cuba/Mexico/Brazil unless the game isn't free roam lol

I remember in the Game Informer Magazine in 2012 for GTA V, Rock star representative straight up told so many lies blended in the truth

"Players can enter npc homes and follow them on buses and observe their daily routines, and see them GI home."

"Robbing homes has returned from GTA SA"

They overly inflated the hype for the single player and it fell short. :russ:

Don't even say "Beta version" nah, Rockstar knows for a fact that was too much for the PS3/360, it was to create hype. :mjlol:

But who mentioned time leaps? And yes, I know R exaggerates. But me...? I have said that I am completely complacent with just a Vice City and surrounding areas. Along with a accurate portrayal of Miami Black/Haitian hood culture whether they play a small or prominent role in the story and modern day Miami drug trade. I'm not even super hyped for GTA 6 like I was for 5 back in 2012. Especially now that Dan Houser is gone. My wishlist for GTA 6 is very small and minimum and most likely will happen IF its modern day VC.

Now GTA in Brasil or another Latin country will be a HUGE bonus for me but I'm complacent with just Vice City.:yeshrug:

Kairi Irving

Daps
But who mentioned time leaps? And yes, I know R exaggerates. But me...? I have said that I am completely complacent with just a Vice City and surrounding areas. Along with a accurate portrayal of Miami Black/Haitian hood culture whether they play a small or prominent role in the story and modern day Miami drug trade. I'm not even super hyped for GTA 6 like I was for 5 back in 2012. Especially now that Dan Houser is gone. My wishlist for GTA 6 is very small and minimum and most likely will happen IF its modern day VC.

Now GTA in Brasil or another Latin country will be a HUGE bonus for me but I'm complacent with just Vice City.:yeshrug:

Literally every GTA VI leak involves time leaps and how that affects the in game economy.

I frequently saw; "you start off in a gang in LC in the 80s, then move to vice city and become a drug lord, the game spans decades and the map changes" not exactly accurate but you get the gist of it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Literally every GTA VI leak involves time leaps and how that affects the in game economy.

I frequently saw; "you start off in a gang in LC in the 80s, then move to vice city and become a drug lord, the game spans decades and the map changes" not exactly accurate but you get the gist of it.
I guess we'll wait and see. Either way I'm complacent. :yeshrug: