Breh...every game since GTA IV was made with the same engine :mjlol:

GTA IV (2008)
RDR (2010)
LA Noire (2011)
Max Payne 3 (2012)
GTA V (2013)
RDR 2 (2018)

:mjgrin:
yeah and that's the problem. They need to completely overhaul the engine or something because it feels sluggish. ND did it with TLOU 2 and look at how much better it plays compared to the older UC games from the PS3.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
yeah and that's the problem. They need to completely overhaul the engine or something because it feels sluggish. ND did it with TLOU 2 and look at how much better it plays compared to the older UC games from the PS3.

They did the exact thing ND did and that's tweaking the engine with every installment since GTA IV

IV, RDR and V don't feel the same at all. I think it's the control scheme that fools everyone.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They did the exact thing ND did and that's tweaking the engine with every installment since GTA IV

IV, RDR and V don't feel the same at all. I think it's the control scheme that fools everyone.
they feel very similar when playing. There's tweaks here and there but largely it's the same feeling game.

GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas and that PSP spin off was one engine.

The last couple GTA's and RDR games all feel sluggish at times to control. I just hope they do it big for GTA Vi

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ulel3ki95.jpg

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
they feel very similar when playing. There's tweaks here and there but largely it's the same feeling game.

GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas and that PSP spin off was one engine.

The last couple GTA's and RDR games all feel sluggish at times to control. I just hope they do it big for GTA Vi

If GTA VI is leaked to have a serious or realistic tone it's going to play like IV and RDR2, Which is what you should be clamoring for. V was trash.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't listen to that cat. Everything I said was because of Miami cats. I recently asked a Miami dude I know and he himself said that "donks are never dying." I can even screenshot the text. Are you from Miami because many Miami dudes told me that donks are apart of the culture. As for Miami being more and more Latin. Hell I was corrected by Miami dudes and Atlanta dudes when I said Miami Black culture is not really "southern." If anything those Caribbean Blacks in Miami are influenced by Black southern culture. More importantly like I told him I already BEEN to Miami and have family in Dade county so there's that.

I have lived in South Florida, dade/broward/palm beach for majority of my life. The culture you speak was heavy throughout the 90s and probably all the way until the mid 2000s to perhap early 2010s. I cant say you wont find any Donks or caprices because theres still those old school cats or those just apart of that culture. But its 2020, that culture isnt big like that no more. Most of "Miami" is disappearing, the culture, the infamous clubs, Carol mart (a big meet up spot/flea market that was extremely popular in black hood culture down here) no longer exists. Basically its a culture hanging onto threads bruh.

you dont really see these kind of meets that often, while you do see them but alot of times those cats arent even black that own those donks lol that my word.