GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Bumper to run?!:picard: then what happens to the gun controls?!

Don't know what type of off brand games hes playing.

Bumper to run, so wouldn't fighting and shooting be O? Dude wants us to return to ps2 schematic controls to appease his bumper for running lol

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m positive 99% of the stuff posted in this thread is some straight up bullshyt

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm completely fine with GTA 6 just being in Vice City and surrounding areas. Modern Miami has MORE drugs coming in now than ever. Organized crime is still active. Gangs in mainland Miami are still bugging out and walking around with AK47s. Florida is not called the "gunshine" state for no reason. Also will be cool to see southern Florida hood culture. Gold teeth, donks, wicks(their dreadlocks), their slangs, etc.

Miami is a nightclub mecca and even internationally. The culture is filled with degeneracy which is perfect for a GTA game. Also where the rich come to VACATION. Miami is the Capital of Latin America which is cool with its own unique vibe to it. Imagine riding through those rich ass mansions in Star island but then going into gully ass Liberty City or Overtown. Real estate is still funded by drug money now you have the Russians in the action. Miami is much bigger than it was in the 80s. Human trafficking is a big issue in Miami now. Then you have the everglades which is filled with fukkery. But yes modern Miami is very relevant when it comes to nightlife/partying, music media and drugs.

Of course my Zoes need a good representation this time. In modern Miami you'll have Haitian, Bahamian, ADOS, Cuban, Colombian, Venezuelan, Mexican(I think the Mexican cartels have cells there I THINK), Russian, Israeli, Italian(they're still there), etc criminals. Who can't like the diversity of criminal elements?

Edit:

Also I find Miami's hood culture more interesting than LA's or Chicago's. Its based solely around drugs and not "gang banging." One minute a dude is living in a broken down project in Carol City the next minute he in some nice ass big house in a nice area of SoFlo. That drug money still there. All perfect for a GTA game.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don't know what type of off brand games hes playing.

Bumper to run, so wouldn't fighting and shooting be O? Dude wants us to return to ps2 schematic controls to appease his bumper for running lol

I never used bumper to run In any game I've played to my recollection...:dahell: maybe Skyrim but that's it I think...:picard: it just sounds like horrible controls for an open world shooter crime game...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't know why yall wasting you time talking about LC and LS...

Las Venturas and Vice City are the only two US possibilities...

My money is on Vice City because of how much its loved by the fanbase...

All rumors say VI main theme is narco trafficking which further strengthens the case for Vice City...

Lastly I heard the protagonist is an undercover agent this time, like the Asian dude in Sleeping Dogs...:yeshrug:

Kairi Irving

Daps
We
I'm completely fine with GTA 6 just being in Vice City and surrounding areas. Modern Miami has MORE drugs coming in now than ever. Organized crime is still active. Gangs in mainland Miami are still bugging out and walking around with AK47s. Florida is not called the "gunshine" state for no reason. Also will be cool to see southern Florida hood culture. Gold teeth, donks, wicks(their dreadlocks), their slangs, etc.

Miami is a nightclub mecca and even internationally. The culture is filled with degeneracy which is perfect for a GTA game. Also where the rich come to VACATION. Miami is the Capital of Latin America which is cool with its own unique vibe to it. Imagine riding through those rich ass mansions in Star island but then going into gully ass Liberty City or Overtown. Real estate is still funded by drug money now you have the Russians in the action. Miami is much bigger than it was in the 80s. Human trafficking is a big issue in Miami now. Then you have the everglades which is filled with fukkery. But yes modern Miami is very relevant when it comes to nightlife/partying, music media and drugs.

Of course my Zoes need a good representation this time. In modern Miami you'll have Haitian, Bahamian, ADOS, Cuban, Colombian, Venezuelan, Mexican(I think the Mexican cartels have cells there I THINK), Russian, Israeli, Italian(they're still there), etc criminals. Who can't like the diversity of criminal elements?

Edit:

Also I find Miami's hood culture more interesting than LA's or Chicago's. Its based solely around drugs and not "gang banging." One minute a dude is living in a broken down project in Carol City the next minute he in some nice ass big house in a nice area of SoFlo. That drug money still there. All perfect for a GTA game.

This isn't the 00s breh, and who calls dreads wicks? The game most likely won't go into the 2010s (hopefully)

Anyway man this reminds me of the day's I would have conversations about vice city making an HD era comeback and how they should add Fort Lauderdale onto vice city to make the map bigger, would be :wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Vice City has Las Venturas beat. Outside of Las Vegas being a gambling mecca and lots of prostitutes what else is there in Las Vegas? More importantly LV underworld is mainly gangs from LA. The mafia has long been kicked outta LV. Not only that but Las Vegas is just a city in the desert. Meanwhile Miami is not only surrounded by other cities but you have the everglades, the Florida keys and Caribbean islands near by. That's more interesting to me.

The only way Las Venturas works is if the game is set in the 70s. But.... No one wants to really play a GTA game in the 70s. And I heard Mafia 4 is suppose to be Las Vegas in the 70s so there's that.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
We

This isn't the 00s breh, and who calls dreads wicks? The game most likely won't go into the 2010s (hopefully)
What do you mean?? I speak to many Florida cats(family members, friends and even cats on the Coli) and they still call dreads wicks. Either way they still rock that type of hairstyle. Also was Kodak Black NOT wearing gold teeth? Those snipergang nikkas still wear gold teeth. Do Miami nikkas still not drive donks? Yea... Other regions this may not be the 00s but Miami nikkas are different. You should familarize yourself with Florida hood culture.

Anyway man this reminds me of the day's I would have conversations about vice city making an HD era comeback and how they should add Fort Lauderdale onto vice city to make the map bigger, would be :wow:

Fort Lauderdale would be dope. Been there and also been there on a stop from Colombia. An old barteder(cac) was giving me gems about FL and Miami. And how much fukkery there was back then and still is.:whew:

Fort Lauderdale would be perfect for gambling as its a hotspot in Florida for gambling.

Kairi Irving

Daps
What do you mean?? I speak to many Florida cats and they still call dreads wicks. Either way they still wear that type of hairstyle. Was Kodak Black NOT wearing gold teeth? Those snipergang nikkas still wear gold teeth. Do Miami nikkas still not drive donks? Yea... Other regions this may not be the 00s but Miami nikkas are different. I would familarize yourself with Florida hood culture.

Fort Lauderdale would be dope. Been there and also been there on a stop from Colombia. An old barteder(cac) was giving me gems about FL and Miami. And how much fukkery there was back then and still is.:whew:

Fort Lauderdale would be perfect for gambling as its a hotspot in Florida for gambling.
Yeah you not from here lol

I never said anything about grills breh.

And I googled wicks, yeah that's a Miami thing. We typically don't do that hairstyle in Ft Lauderdale.

It all depends on the time period, if it's set in the 2010s don't expect donk cars like that.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah you not from here lol

I never said anything about grills breh.

And I googled wicks, yeah that's a Miami thing. We typically don't do that hairstyle in Ft Lauderdale.
Where you from Miami? Because Ft Lauderdale is not Miami. lol. And yea I'm not from there but NY nikkas like me constantly go down there. And Florida is like my second home as I have fam there in Orlando and Dade county(ADOS side in Orlando and Haitian side in Dade). So yea I know whats up. Fact is it was Miami cats that said that they are called wicks and I see many Broward and Miami nikkas rock them. And they were the ones who called them "wicks" not me. Matter fact I'll ask one Coli cat(who actually from Miami and not FL) his opinion on this.

And the fact that you had to GOOGLE wicks and confirm its a Miami thing shows me my sources are on point. lol.

It all depends on the time period, if it's set in the 2010s don't expect donk cars like that.

What? lol. nikkas are still riding donks. Kodak Black literally made songs about them.

This was 2019 only a YEAR ago my dog.

Donks are clearly apart of Miami Black culture till this day like slabs are apart of Houston culture like lowriders are apart of LA Chicano culture. Come of my dog. That shyt aint going nowhere.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Where you from Miami? Because Ft Lauderdale is not Miami. lol. And yea I'm not from there but NY nikkas like me constantly go down there. And Florida is like my second home as I have fam there in Orlando and Dade county(ADOS side in Orlando and Haitian side in Dade). So yea I know whats up. Fact is it was Miami cats that said that they are called wicks and I see many Broward and Miami nikkas rock them. And they were the ones who called them "wicks" not me. Matter fact I'll ask one Coli cat(who actually from Miami and not FL) his opinion on this.

And the fact that you had to GOOGLE wicks and confirm its a Miami thing shows me my sources are on point. lol.

What? lol. nikkas are still riding donks. Kodak Black literally made songs about them.

This was 2019 only a YEAR ago my dog.

Donks are clearly apart of Miami Black culture till this day like slabs are apart of Houston culture like lowriders are apart of LA Chicano culture. Come of my dog. That shyt aint going nowhere.

Bruh it's going on but it's not common anymore

You have to be here to actually see this shyt and believe me, just because you see it in a video doesn't mean it's a trend down here like the mid 00s.

I never said I was from Miami nor is ft Lauderdale apart of Miami. You're an out of state person who's clueless on this shyt and can only speak from YT videos.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Bruh it's going on but it's not common anymore
Whats not common? Donks? Yea but its apart of the culture. And in this doc(again a Miami nikka forwarded this to me) they state donks are apart of the culture. Whats you talking about? lol.

You have to be here to actually see this shyt and believe me, just because you see it in a video doesn't mean it's a trend down here like the mid 00s.

I never said I was from Miami nor is ft Lauderdale apart of Miami. You're an out of state person who's clueless on this shyt and can only speak from YT videos.
Except my sources are NOT YT videos but actual Miami cats some who are actually in the streets along with family members who LIVE in Dade county. I'm clueless? And yet my sources were on point more than what you been saying. And I don't need to "actually see it" cuz I been to BOTH Miami and FL I know its different from living there but I BEEN there. So all in all stop acting like you the authority homie.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Whats not common? Donks? Yea but its apart of the culture. And in this doc(again a Miami nikka forwarded this to me) they state donks are apart of the culture. Whats you talking about? lol.

Except my sources are NOT YT videos but actual Miami cats some who are actually in the streets along with family members who LIVE in Dade county. I'm clueless? And yet my sources were on point more than what you been saying. And I don't need to "actually see it" cuz I been to BOTH Miami and FL I know its different from living there but I BEEN there. So all in all stop acting like you the authority homie.

You're still clueless, no matter how much you get your knowledge from a video you wouldn't know unless you've lived somewhere a long time

We all see Chicago and think rampant murders, deep dish pizza when it's more to the city same with LA gangbanging, nikkas still don't know color banging been irrelevant for years now and bloods and crips (depends on set) are sometimes allied. It's a media esque influence that over accentuates where you see something and think that's how it is when it's really not. Generally speaking no one associates Don's Miami ( yes it's here BUT not like Texas, where many can tell you they live and breathe that shyt)

Back on GTA topic, I don't know why you're acting like this would be included as the donk era doesn't seem likely to be included. Especially if the game isn't focused on a black protagonist. You saw how GTA V went back to the hood very, very briefly, for a game that's based off real life L.A., in the hoods where lowriders are apart of their culture it should have it....lowriders weren't even a mechanic until 2 years into the online mode :mjlol:

also lol at you getting hyped anticipating Rockstars representing Haitians correctly, I doubt it'll have a prominent role in the story, them focusing on Latin America (again something you're being speculative about) overrides the inclusion or significance of them. The Latin gangs in GTA IV were there but pretty much non existent, you wouldn't have even realized they were gang members :mjlol:

Same could happen to the Haitian gang again :yeshrug: