Gov. Newsom Signs Law For Black Americans (FBA/Freedmen) To Be Identified As A Separate Group

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Now that this is out, wouldn't everyone just classify themselves as that in the off chance that it will help them down the line get repriation or other potential benefits? How would they even know? I would have to read up on this..

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I really hope that when the Descendants of American Slavery get our reparations, it will not cause hate amongst the other Blacks in this country. I sincerely hope it doesnt.

Cause our reparations will have a trickle down effect towards the rest of the Blacks in America.
Nah it will be dope.
If the crack era never happened no mandatory minimum sentences or crime bill happens. Just that era alone massively changed the trajectory of AAs not even counting all the redlining, white only neighborhoods, Jim Crow, racial terrorism, theft of land etc that happened prior.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This should have happened after the fact.
All this really will do is cause people to be against us getting anything.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
California is influential. Other states follow their lead.

It’s weird that this happened in California.

I’ve read so much about their liberal tyranny and rampant wokeness.

Surely this passed somewhere down south instead where there’s a Black majority?

THis can be the blueprint for reparations nationwide.

All this. Just a starting point but we needed a starting point. Getting it in any state is good but a big notable one like California is especially good. California actually has the 5th-largest Black population in the USA by numbers, but the fact that it doesn't have its own legacy of Black slavery is gonna be a factor of course.

FOH

THIS 1 SINGULAR MAN
HAS DONE THE RIGHT THING
WHILE 99% OF HIS PARTY
CONTINUES TO DISRESPECT US,

Goddamn :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

They needed 90 votes in the California House and Senate to pass this shyt, need to send your remedial ass back to Schoolhouse Rock

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
absolutely fukking excellent!!!!!!!

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
When they start cutting them checks and it’s time for me to abandon Caribbean culture and claim my ADOS side.

MUX6K5.gif

:russ:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All this. Just a starting point but we needed a starting point. Getting it in any state is good but a big notable one like California is especially good. California actually has the 5th-largest Black population in the USA by numbers, but the fact that it doesn't have its own legacy of Black slavery is gonna be a factor of course.

Goddamn :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

They needed 90 votes in the California House and Senate to pass this shyt, need to send your remedial ass back to Schoolhouse Rock

Yeah. Obviously I’m trolling. States are incubators. And Cali is one of those states that leads the nation. So somebody will follow them just to be equally ‘blue.’ Same thing happened with plastic bag taxes/disposable silver ware and straws.