MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I guess that explains why I've never seen nor heard anything about Nasheed before I started discussing politics on the Coli.

PUA/Manosphere content has always struck me as horribly goofy and manipulative. They use the same rhetorical tricks as MLMs and prosperity pimps.

Admitting to being a Tariq fan is like admitting you're a gullible weirdo with a receding hairline who gets no hoes.
All fukking facts.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Almost all diasporan groups have a slur for Black Americans. We don't do any of that shyt.
Man we was calling nikkas African booty scratchers and all sorts of shyt since forever. Yall nikkas get online and take shyt too far they do to but this shyt ain't no real problem anywhere but here online.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
diasporan c00ns upset some random Africans online don't like them :mjlol:, like we don't constantly clown they hairlines and all types of shyt as kids/adults. Who gives a fukk get out yall feeling. Boys fighting eachother instead of white supremacist is nasty work

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
diasporan c00ns upset some random Africans online don't like them :mjlol:, like we don't constantly clown they hairlines and all types of shyt as kids/adults. Who gives a fukk get out yall feeling. Boys fighting eachother instead of white supremacist is nasty work
Hatian body odor was a thing too. nikkas need to feel apart of something online.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
FOR YEARS the Black Diaspora been saying ADOS and FBA are groups created and backed by White Supremacist think tanks.

Designed to destroy solidarity between the Black Diaspora,
but nikkas wouldn’t listen thinking it was said in bad faith when the signs were OVERWHELMINGLY clear. It’s sad.
Show me tangible evidence of this alleged solidarity. :jbhmm:

in before Harlem hottie, big boda, rhakim allah, and that poster with the mini fro come in an justify this
I don't even watch Tariq. I have my own problems with him. Keep my name out your bytch ass mouth. yall gon stop harassing me. :stopitslime:

I've been black for 40 something years and never seen no shyt like this until social media recently. Mother fukkers more mad at other black folks than institutional racism
Nonsense. If you paid attention, you would have realized that certain immigrant blacks are choosing to serve as part of a buffer class, ie, against us and our perennial fight for freedom. Where you from that this is new information to you?

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Show me tangible evidence of this alleged solidarity. :jbhmm:

I don't even watch Tariq. I have my own problems with him. Keep my name out your bytch ass mouth. yall gon stop harassing me. :stopitslime:

Nonsense. If you paid attention, you would have realized that certain immigrant blacks are choosing to serve as part of a buffer class, ie, against us and our perennial fight for freedom. Where you from that this is new information to you?
I'm from Louisiana

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm from Louisiana
I honestly don't know the situation there, but, as your NY cousin, I'll tell you how it works out for us. I was at the 1984 World's Fair at 3 yrs old, we had to go out in the middle of the night to find my brother on Bourbon St searching for hoes, we family atp. 🤗 :pachaha:

So, immigrants in general are friendly until they start to over-power you, whether population-wise or economically. I'm in my 40's and I remember distinctly when Africans started easing off the pan- Africanist shyt here. I heard it was the same in Chicago. I'm in Brooklyn currently and you literaly CANNOT find fba/ ados workmen for any purpose. We own a home and have money to spend, we just don't exist here in these professions.

When they have numbers, either population- wise or economically, they put forth anti- reparations arguments, or try to include the whole entire diaspora. Goofy shyt. shyt we wouldn't do to them.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Almost all diasporan groups have a slur for Black Americans. We don't do any of that shyt.
nikka what???

You don't remember African booty scratcher and urban legends that Africans live in huts and all that shyt?

You do realize that Michael Blackson's whole schtick is predicated on the making fun of Africans by us?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man we was calling nikkas African booty scratchers and all sorts of shyt since forever. Yall nikkas get online and take shyt too far they do to but this shyt ain't no real problem anywhere but here online.

nikka what???

You don't remember African booty scratcher and urban legends that Africans live in huts and all that shyt?

You do realize that Michael Blackson's whole schtick is predicated on the making fun of Africans by us?
A child's insult? That's what you got? GTFOH :mjlol:

And, uh, hate to break it to you, breh, but some Africans do, in fact, live in huts...

Not that there is anything wrong with huts. You sound mad :manny:

Lies.
Just compete lies

Meanwhile, y'all have all types of white supremacist trope terms/slurs to categorize ALL Africans.
Akata
Jareer
Yankee
Abeed

Those are the ones I can remember off the top.

If they are WHITE SUPREMACIST slurs, how can you blame US for them? The mental gymnastics :childplease:

EDIT: Blackson is an unfunny c00n. If you take him seriously, :francis:

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
A child's insult? That's what you got? GTFOH :mjlol:

And, uh, hate to break it to you, breh, but some Africans do, in fact, live in huts...

Not that there is anything wrong with huts. You sound mad :manny:

Akata
Jareer
Yankee
Abeed

Those are the ones I can remember off the top.

If they are WHITE SUPREMACIST slurs, how can you blame US for them? The mental gymnastics :childplease:

Who are you to determine what people should be insulted by?

If we are keeping it real, African booty scratcher has a much more white supremacist trope to it than any of those insults.
Abeed is the only one worst than African bootyscratcher only because it literally means slave