Gov. Newsom Signs Law For Black Americans (FBA/Freedmen) To Be Identified As A Separate Group

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Where are the #BothSides members at?

FOH

THIS 1 SINGULAR MAN
HAS DONE THE RIGHT THING
WHILE 99% OF HIS PARTY
CONTINUES TO DISRESPECT US, DIMISS THE THOUGHT OF THIS
AND EVEN CALL US RUSSIAN BOTS.

GO ASK ROLAND MARTIN
HOW HE FEELS ABOUT THIS SHILL.
:devil:
:evil:

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Yeah this cac needs to run for President. From the surplus to healthcare this guy is on fire.
Let's pray imo

Over here sounding like TD Jakes but dude seems to be the real deal.

He must really hate the GOP, he was married to that crazy chick.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:what: Yo why you so mad? It aint even that serious. Please tell me you aint one of those cats who gets royally pissed if folks say #bothsides mokingly. Whatever work it took to get to this point, politicians make the work come to life. Something like this? No Republican in 2022 would stake their platform on uttering support whatsoever. Hence man mocking #bothsides boys.

I'm mad because he's trying to use this as some "gotcha" moment, while not understanding the reason California has a Reparations committee and this lineage standard is because of ADOS activists who did say "both sides" have to do more and this is what we need.

Gavin is only doing this because of the effort of "both siders". But shills in here ready to give Gavin all the credit, like he came up with this himself.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yes indeed family
19983-c83d7aaa5783ff5b4a70aae959466145.jpg

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
This is good news.

Never would have happened if he was a Republican but we just gonna pretend like that's not the reality.

I'm mad because he's trying to use this as some "gotcha" moment, while not understanding the reason California has a Reparations committee and this lineage standard is because of ADOS activists who did say "both sides" have to do more and this is what we need.

Gavin is only doing this because of the effort of "both siders". But shills in here ready to give Gavin all the credit, like he came up with this himself.

Both Siders on The Coli do not go outside and form groups to get shyt done. Both Siders on The Coli do the exact opposite - try to create apathy so no one votes at all.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Yall are so dumb.

Why do you think Newsome signed this particular bill?
Why do you think there is a California Reparations Commission?

ADOS Chapters and Former ADOS chapter members (now Freedmen) are the reason this is happening in California. They've been working hard in Cali for the past few years.

Yall think the Democrats came up with these lineage based standards on their own?
@ me when a republican governor signs a similar bill.

maxresdefault.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope you’re not one of the “reparations aren’t happening” “it’s a useless battle” boys. If so, a stance like this is mighty disingenuous. None of this would be possible with republicans, that is true, but none of this also happens with the group I mentioned before or the “bothsides” group.
Im one of those “vote and get people in who represent your interest” boys who would say dont stake your entire political hopes on reparations. It is important but will be something that requires incredible political maneuvers to get moving on a national level. Local won’t make a dent the same way a federal effort would.

But what does this have to do with me asking the other poster why they are so mad?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He just locked up African American voters, because this is a major step toward the Federal government recognizing the descendants of slave as a separate group which is on the road to reparations. Old ass Jim Crow Joe, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton showed that you can get the Democratic nomination just by locking up African American voters.
This is only news to people who are following this. The average African American voter doesn't know or care about this. Even if he did have the AA vote on lock he still needs majority of white women and some of the men.