MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Who are you to determine what people should be insulted by?

If we are keeping it real, African booty scratcher has a much more white supremacist trope to it than any of those insults.
Abeed is the only one worst than African bootyscratcher only because it literally means slave
You're telling FBA people what is and isn't offensive? :mjlol:
The point remains, diaspora Blacks have custom crafted epithets for us that are decades if not centuries old. But WE'RE "divisive". Kill yourselves.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You are telling the same to non fbas :mjlol:
If you think "African Booty Scratcher", which we may not have even made up, is equivalent to those epithets, you are some extra sensitive goofies, or just looking for an excuse to bytch now that FBAs aren't caping and looking out for self. Be mad :yeshrug:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If you think "African Booty Scratcher", which we may not have even made up, is equivalent to those epithets, you are some extra sensitive goofies, or just looking for an excuse to bytch now that FBAs aren't caping and looking out for self. Be mad :yeshrug:
Don't care. That is not your place. Africans rooks offense to it.
African booty scratcher is wY worst than jareer and akata

And that was just 4 insults out of a continent of 54. You said every African culture has an insult for y'all like y'all are important enough in African culture history.:mjlol:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
A child's insult? That's what you got? GTFOH :mjlol:

And, uh, hate to break it to you, breh, but some Africans do, in fact, live in huts...

Not that there is anything wrong with huts. You sound mad :manny:

Akata
Jareer
Yankee
Abeed

Those are the ones I can remember off the top.

If they are WHITE SUPREMACIST slurs, how can you blame US for them? The mental gymnastics :childplease:

Where do you hear these things at?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yankee?

Origin of Yankee1

An Americanism dating back to 1680–90 of uncertain origin; perhaps back formation from Dutch Jan Kees “John Cheese,” nickname (mistaken for plural) applied by the Dutch of colonial New York to English settlers in Connecticut

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq Nasheed has been an opp for years.

I hate that it took this long for anyone to see it.

It's been fukk that whole group of people:
Tommy Sotomayor.
Tariq Nasheed.
Dr. Umar

And anyone else that even remotely resembles these people.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don't care. That is not your place. Africans rooks offense to it.
African booty scratcher is wY worst than jareer and akata

And that was just 4 insults out of a continent of 54. You said every African culture has an insult for y'all like y'all are important enough in African culture history.:mjlol:
:dead: The textbook definition of unserious. Ignored, fakkit
Where do you hear these things at?
It used to be you had to know someone real enough to admit it, or crazy enough to say it, but with social media, shyt out in the open now. Go into an anti-FBA Clubhouse room or Twitter space, you'll hear all that shyt and more.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:dead: The textbook definition of unserious. Ignored, fakkit

It used to be you had to know someone real enough to admit it, or crazy enough to say it, but with social media, shyt odds or on the open now. Go into a anti-FBA Clubhouse room or Twitter space, you'll hear all that shyt and more.
This fat fukk can't go pound for pound with me, so he's taking his ball and going home:dead:

None of y'all weak talking points is holding up anymore fakkit

Budda

Superstar
Daps
A child's insult? That's what you got? GTFOH :mjlol:

And, uh, hate to break it to you, breh, but some Africans do, in fact, live in huts...

Not that there is anything wrong with huts. You sound mad :manny:

Akata
Jareer
Yankee
Abeed

Those are the ones I can remember off the top.

If they are WHITE SUPREMACIST slurs, how can you blame US for them? The mental gymnastics :childplease:

EDIT: Blackson is an unfunny c00n. If you take him seriously, :francis:

Jareer and Abeed are insults to West Africans not Black Americans, Yankee is a term for all Americans,

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I used to be able to go to his broadcasts and laugh all night. Now it's just Trump shilling, xenophobia, and roast chats smh.

Here's some of his funnier ones.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just want to know what the Tariq apostles on here think about Trump saying Harris wants to give out reparations as part of her evil plan for America :mjgrin: