Gov. Newsom Signs Law For Black Americans (FBA/Freedmen) To Be Identified As A Separate Group

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's a MAGAt. Are you white or black?

Don’t know what my skin color has to do with what I’m asking, but I Been on record plenty of times saying I’m not black. Generational light skinned Mexican American. Dirty white brown I guess. :mjlol:

So white. That's why you wouldn't understand. I'll leave it at that. I don't like talking in front of mixed company

I don’t identify as white so don’t try to label me that. :childplease:

I’m not a “America, fuxk yeah!” Guy But one song from dude (as far as I know) shouldn’t have dudes turn on someone. I know damn well for sure you’d rather live in America than in Baghdad or China. :skip:

Edit: ok, so I did quick research on dude and the song and he is a Trumptard. That’s all you had to say and not try to put some “you wouldn’t understand” shyt on me. :comeon:

You're proving my point. Be on black forum in black spaces and not understand black issues, crehs.

No, you were just being some dude on his high and mighty shyt. I went back to edit my post because I did some quick research on the guy and he performed at a Trump rally and the song dropped around the time the Jan 6 clan rally was in talk. That’s all you had to say instead of trying to make it seem like I’m on the outside looking in. :childplease:

So I was right? Didn't I say he was a MAGAt? You the one that told on yourself. I tried to help you with some inside info and you defended this goofy mf like I was slandering him for nothing. Talking in front of mixed company... It's never worth it.

This is simply the passive aggressive way of stating that, "If your black ass doesn't like it, you should leave." It's about as close to, "America, fukk yeah!" as you can get without outright coming out and saying it. Given your racial makeup Mr. Mexican American, I can understand why you'd be one foot in, one foot out with a slight conflict of interest, though.

You should have done "research on dude" before putting your stubby fingers to work on your keypad and sanctimoniously admonishing black posters for feeling the way they felt. The research came secondary to the opportunity for you to check black posters because "understanding" was never your priority or your chief issue with this topic to begin with.

Jesus Christ, do you ever shut the fukk up? And there you go trying to twist my words again. I never said anything about “things could be worse.” I literally said it’s bad everywhere. :snoop:

This is what I'm talking about with your dumb ass. People try to tell you about the shyt you say, and why it's out of line, and you try to argue them down.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This is what I'm talking about with your dumb ass. People try to tell you about the shyt you say, and why it's out of line, and you try to argue them down.

First off, all the guy had to say was he’s a Trump supporter and everything wouldn’t have spiraled into what it did. He just said he was MAGAt without proper info. At the time I thought he just called him that because of the song, then the poster had to turn this into a race issue by throwing shots at me for “not understanding.”

Was it dumb to say the China/America thing? Sure. But like I said, my entire thought process was about a rapper’s patriotic song. And it’s no surprise a poster tried twisting my words around to make it seem like I was talking about a specific race when that was never the case and talking directly to ONE poster.

You’re acting like I went into a legit thread regarding America and race and said some shyt talking bout, “America, fukk yeah!” When the entire basis of your argument revolves around a rapper and my ignorance. :dead:

There’s dozen of posters on here who have legit harsh shyt to say, but here you are staying on my dikk trying to paint me as something I’m not. Get over it, weirdo. :hhh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Obviously I'm not an engineer and like any average joe I'm just spitballing. There's other things to consider like a "weather" machine. Saw a video of a machine making clouds that created moisture; causing rain.

If there's a lot of humidity in the atmosphere, you can fukk around with it a little and sometimes create rain. All you're really doing is getting rain to fall in one place that would instead have fallen in another place.

If there is not water in the region, though, there's nothing you can do. Any rain clouds passing over California are going to run into the mountains and drop rain regardless, so there's no huge difference if you made them rain one place or another. It's a temporary adjustment that has no impact on long-term drought.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The anti California propaganda is gonna be on hush mode for a while :ahh:

Newsome has done a lot of good

He'd be in a lot better position if he hadn't made idiotic unforced errors during the pandemic. I don't have strong feelings about him either way, people who think he's something new are likely to end up seeing that he's just another Democrat.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I think that thread needs to be updated, I'm gonna make a new one. This kid is hiliarious. :russ:

I'm thinking its the same poster who created @imfromthesouthside. That was his right-wing poor black kid persona and this is his right-wing rich black kid persona. :laff:
The beginning of the end.... :wow:

Always nice to get to see the origins of a classic coli exposal

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Newsome did us dirty during covid though, gave state employees 10% pay cut for 2 years during covid.