Gov. Bill Haslam grants full clemency to Cyntoia Brown, sets Aug. 7 release from prison

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
this has nothing to do with gay shyt at all :mjlol:
you just dap fishing like an idiot
:mjlol:
cops get off every day for killing unarmed people and yall in here mad at a girl getting off after she already did time and killed a 40 year old pedo :dead:

Gay agenda has everything to do with everything in the west in this day and age....false outrage, society getting collectively weaker, moral depravity being broadcasted in your face, more rights for gays and perverts less rights for the natural...

I'm mad at a girl that misrepresented her age, shot and killed a dude in his sleep, robbed him and floated about it. There's more important people to free that have actually been wrongly accused :comeon:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Gay agenda has everything to do with everything in the west in this day and age....false outrage, society getting collectively weaker, moral depravity being broadcasted in your face, more rights for gays and perverts less rights for the natural...

I'm mad at a girl that misrepresented her age, shot and killed a dude in his sleep, robbed him and floated about it. There's more important people to free that have actually been wrongly accused :comeon:
more rights for perverts? like the guy she killed? :ohhh: or was he a "natural" pervert and ok?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all nikkas so irrational cause y’all hate “the law” so much. The bytch shot someone in their sleep and should be locked up. The bytch even texted her friend and joked about it like it was nothing. Keep her ass in jail :hhh:

Anyone that can shoot someone while they are sleep and then proceed to run their pockets is a sociopath. Its takes a certain lack or value of human life to do that. I dont think you can rehabilitate a person like that. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she kills again. The circumstances that made her like that are tragic no doubt. But just like with some of these child gang bangers there comes a point where you can see its too late for them and they gonna end up dead or jail.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I dunno ... I admit I know very little about this case. However, I keep hearing that she committed a cold-blooded execution. That doesn't sound like something to rally around if you ask me.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. If I'm reading this right, she lied about her age to the John? So he didn't know she was underage.

2. She initially lied about the John she killed saying that he made a threatening move towards her? Then changed her story and said he kept standing over her in the bed? Meanwhile when they found his body, he was in the position of sleeping with his face toward the bed and his hands under his face? So she basically did him in a semi-execution style manner?

3. She stole his truck, his money, and several rifles and reported to her pimp?

While I don't necessarily agree with giving minors life behind bars, I don't think that dude deserve to die the way he died and she's not as innocent as the media and these naive celebrities would have you believe. Regarding those celebrities, this is yet another instance where I'm surprised and shouldn't be at how naive so many of them are. Yet people worship the ground they walk on. It's amazing.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Your sounding like a Battymon here breh.
Put it to you like this.

I used to teach students with severe emotional disabilities. Many people are unaware that a lot of gangs actually recruit gang members from children with emotional disabilities. Why? Because they are mentally unstable and will turn up quickly. Very impulsive, become aggressive, no fear of authority.

Well I've dealt with kids who were forced into gangs and born into gangs as well as forced into dealing drugs at extremely young ages. My young blk boys would write about it in journals during warm-up.

If any of those CHILDREN had gotten caught up in some gang violence, I wouldn't want them to spend the rest of their lives behind bars either b/c CHILDREN can't be held accountable for choosing these lifestyles.

This youngin was literally sex trafficked. Beaten, forced to have sex for money and all kinds of shyt we will NEVER be able to understand unless u take a walk in her shoes.

She already gave 15 years to prison for this shyt after living in hell prior to. It's bad news for the John but I'm glad she gets a second chance b/c she was a kid when this shyt popped off.
Hell between getting raped, sold for sex, beaten, used, AND going to prison as a MINOR, she paid the price and paid far more than many others do.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
She was 16. He was 43. He’s not a victim.

Also, I don’t expect any person of color to get a fair trial in Texas of all places. So the result of this white sheriffs “investigation” doesn’t surprise me.

Like I said, she did deserve to do time. She didn’t deserve life. These 15 years were good enough.
She admitted to lying about her age. That deserves consideration.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
August 7th is 7 months from now why can't she get out today?

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

Let a Black Panther or some shyt come home though, wouldn't hear shyt about it. Most of these celebrities and pedestrians alike wouldn't even acknowledge them.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Shorty still fine I know she need somehere to stay
Watch what you wish for breh, That Duke University stripper that had those White college boys on trial for rape, then given a scholarship, wounded up killing the brother who took her in.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
That's what so many are overlooking. He didn't know her age. She went out in the grown folks world, and killed a man, who may have been a father, brother, son, uncle, or veteran. He definitely had some kind of career. And for everybody who think this man should have been shot in the head, then you may as well wish the same for over half who served overseas, or over here for that matter. And if you think they ask for ID's, then somebody need to be asking for yours.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch what you wish for breh, That Duke University stripper that had those White college boy on trial for rape, then given a scholarship, wounded up killing that brother who took her in.

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif