Gov. Bill Haslam grants full clemency to Cyntoia Brown, sets Aug. 7 release from prison

Prynce

Daps
Put it to you like this.

I used to teach students with severe emotional disabilities. Many people are unaware that a lot of gangs actually recruit gang members from children with emotional disabilities. Why? Because they are mentally unstable and will turn up quickly. Very impulsive, become aggressive, no fear of authority.

Well I've dealt with kids who were forced into gangs and born into gangs as well as forced into dealing drugs at extremely young ages. My young blk boys would write about it in journals during warm-up.

If any of those CHILDREN had gotten caught up in some gang violence, I wouldn't want them to spend the rest of their lives behind bars either b/c CHILDREN can't be held accountable for choosing these lifestyles.

This youngin was literally sex trafficked. Beaten, forced to have sex for money and all kinds of shyt we will NEVER be able to understand unless u take a walk in her shoes.

She already gave 15 years to prison for this shyt after living in hell prior to. It's bad news for the John but I'm glad she gets a second chance b/c she was a kid when this shyt popped off.
Hell between getting raped, sold for sex, beaten, used, AND going to prison as a MINOR, she paid the price and paid far more than many others do.
I can respect this PoV

She deserves a second chance but she wasn't an angel either

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
id be willing to be she was passing herself off as 18 and he thought she was 18 :yeshrug:

couldnt care less about her victim, but she shot him in the head, while he was sleeping, and then stole his fukkin car :dead: if i remember correctly
Cause you a fukking cac

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Why are they women haters by telling facts. Don’t let your emotions get in the way of facts. Truth hurts for emotional people like yourself.
The fact is he was a middle-aged real estate developer picking up child prostitutes, and yet y'all are out here holding candlelit vigils, acting like her serving half her life in prison already isn't enough. :dahell::mjlol: :scust:

Negged :umad:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Who cares it was a cac real estate agent :dahell:

She was just returning the favor for racist zoning laws:umad:
basically /thread
jbo virgins in here b-b-but she's not as innocent as you think. w-w-why she gettin out
:mjlol:
same ones in the R.Kelly topic talkin bout give him the death penalty he deserves to be shot.
ya'll cacs annoying as fukk

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Black folks should sit this one out:francis:

Does that give a person the licence to kill some random mufukka?:ohhh:kill the traffickers

If that was your daughter or niece being pimped out by pedos... that knew she was underage and abused and trafficked her for illegal sex you gonna give them a pass???:gucci:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
If that was your daughter or niece being pimped out by pedos... that knew she was underage and abused and trafficked her for illegal sex you gonna give them a pass???:gucci:
If it's my daughter I want the nikkas who turnt her out and got her selling herself in the first place, not some random John.

Matter fact if it's my daughter none of this happens in the first place.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
cyntoia-brown-wkrn-.jpg
"But she lied about her age!!! :damn::damn::damn:"

:comeon: That is clearly a baby.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She 30 in that picture. She looks like a teen tho
Being that I'm not really following the case, I actually spent a few minutes checking, and no, she's 16 in that pic. If you look at the op, she's obviously filled out since then.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
The trick was a cac so I have no mercy for him.
That being said, we filling the system up too much and I know exactly who kept pumping shorty's story back into the mainstream to get her out.
We in a tiered system and being on tier 2 has its' benefits....even though tier 1 women tell tier 2 women that tier 3 men are oppressing them, so make sure to keep feet on neck.
I'm not mad she's out. I don't advocate for anybody black being in there outside of rapist-molesters, kid murderers/abusers, and white scammers/junkies.
I will also say there are young brehs who got railroaded much worse who ended up suiciding because they're not cute girls with backing.
I suggest y'all read the case files...and the parts about her running away from the adoptive family. Something up with the whole shyt...Including this mysterious Cut-Throat character that ended up dead.
:patrice:
She wrote out an entire alias personality profile for herself and is pretty much a typical high IQ criminal judging by the case files...then again, that could be cac-valuation rearing its' head again.
:mjpls: