Gov. Bill Haslam grants full clemency to Cyntoia Brown, sets Aug. 7 release from prison

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I remember watching a doc on her years back bingin serial killer docs and unsolved mystery stories on YouTube. My thing is I just hate seeing black people all over social media talkin some thank God, Praise God, Want he do it. And all that corny shyt over basically a fukkin serial killer wit one known body. A serial killer that got caught before she could kill again. You can look at her face and see the bytch is a psychopath. nikkas don't know shyt about this case. Even saw a comment from broad that was locked up wit her said the bytch was crazy and delusional. They think she killed the people who kidnapped and forced her to hook. They just see a black sentence being cut and react which is on code and I'm a nikka that support black folks whether they right or wrong but this happen to be a case that got me on some Andre The Giant gif shyt. This not the one.

This bytch ain't exactly George Stinney:comeon:nikkas gotta relax

I can't even believe they letting her out, but if she was dark-skinned would she receive the same benefit:mjpls:chocolate women, chirp in:mjpls:she'll kill again and this time he'll be black:mjpls:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I remember watching a doc on her years back bingin serial killer docs and unsolved mystery stories on YouTube. My thing is I just hate seeing black people all over social media talkin some thank God, Praise God, Want he do it. And all that corny shyt over basically a fukkin serial killer wit one known body. A serial killer that got caught before she could kill again. You can look at her face and see the bytch is a psychopath. nikkas don't know shyt about this case. Even saw a comment from broad that was locked up wit her said the bytch was crazy and delusional. They think she killed the people who kidnapped and forced her to hook. They just see a black sentence being cut and react which is on code and I'm a nikka that support black folks whether they right or wrong but this happen to be a case that got me on some Andre The Giant gif shyt. This not the one.

This bytch ain't exactly George Stinney:comeon:nikkas gotta relax

I can't even believe they letting her out, but if she was dark-skinned would she receive the same benefit:mjpls:chocolate women, chirp in:mjpls:she'll kill again and this time he'll be black:mjpls:
She looks biracial. That plus having a cute face and long hair probably helped her. But if she looked like Della Reese, who's also in the light-skinned category, she'd be still doing laundry with Big Moma and Madea.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
It turns out the the deceased was an army veteran who was selling real estate to make ends meet. Anyway, it appears she had ran away from home and got hooked up with a thug, and sold some ass to support him, although she denies she was ever a prostitute. So she met this 43 year-old man in a Sonic-in parking lot, who still had his whole life ahead of him too. So he wined and dined her, and took her to his place. Some where during this encounter, he gave her $150 dollars for sex. I wonder who asked for money.

It looks like she couldn't stand the thought of the deceased going back to his normal life, with a career and probably a military pension for life, after spending all that money on her. Meanwhile she had to go back to what she had to go back to. So she did what I guess most losers do when you treat them too good. Which is rob them as though they owed you something. But she went and killed this man, while he was chilling on the bed with his hands underneath his head. I'm not sure if he even got the ass. She should have been tried as an adult.

Even if this man was wrong, if you think he deserved this, something that was introduced to him probably as soon as he finished boot camp, then kill every other veteran who did this before, and let these skanks support you during war.
What is with you and this military angle? That has very little or nothing to do with the case. State facts and make your argument of said facts.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Here are the case files: https://tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/browncyntoiadeniseopn.pdf

On the second page:
-------------------------------

The nude victim was lying face-down on the bed in a large pool of blood, and his “hands were beneath his face, his fingers ‘kind of partially interlocked,’” as if he had been sleeping.
An autopsy revealed that he had been shot in the back of the head and that he did not have any defensive wounds.

In the early morning hours of August 8, 2004, officers found the victim’s white pickup truck in a Walmart parking lot and arrested the Petitioner at a nearby hotel.

At the time of Petitioner’s arrest, she was sixteen years old and staying at the hotel with a man she referred to as “‘Cut.’”

The Petitioner waived her Miranda rights and gave a statement to police in which she said that on the night of August 6, 2004, she was walking near a Sonic Drive-In when the victim, whom she did not know, picked her up in his truck.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Here are the case files: https://tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/browncyntoiadeniseopn.pdf

On the second page:
-------------------------------

The nude victim was lying face-down on the bed in a large pool of blood, and his “hands were beneath his face, his fingers ‘kind of partially interlocked,’” as if he had been sleeping.
An autopsy revealed that he had been shot in the back of the head and that he did not have any defensive wounds.

In the early morning hours of August 8, 2004, officers found the victim’s white pickup truck in a Walmart parking lot and arrested the Petitioner at a nearby hotel.

At the time of Petitioner’s arrest, she was sixteen years old and staying at the hotel with a man she referred to as “‘Cut.’”

The Petitioner waived her Miranda rights and gave a statement to police in which she said that on the night of August 6, 2004, she was walking near a Sonic Drive-In when the victim, whom she did not know, picked her up in his truck.

Just got done reading the lead detective's letter arguing against clemency. If what he says it's true, she gamed the entire system. Straight robbery and execution style homicide. You can tell the folks supporting her on here did absolutely no research. Balloon head azz folks in here capin for her.

Cyntoia Brown: Read the letter urging Bill Haslam against clemency

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Im sure if she was some shades darker, she would still be in jail :yeshrug: yeah I said it :yeshrug: It cool she got out nevertheless guess ???

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
It's astounding the amount of people who don't know the actual facts in the case and have just hopped on the social media bandwagon

Yeah its mad, amount of celebs I see posting it and having no clue of the facts, case isnt even new and all the case files and testimonies been out for years and ppl ignoring facts and being emotional

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent