Gov. Bill Haslam grants full clemency to Cyntoia Brown, sets Aug. 7 release from prison

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
How is she a victim. Teenage girls set dudes up to be killed all the time via prostitution. She killed a man while she slept. It’s a reason her appealed didn’t get granted.

They have no evidence that she was sexually trafficked. Period. That’s the facts. I guess y’all can cape for her killing the white John but black dudes been falling prey to this same shyt. Just because she was underage prostitute doesn’t make her a victim. She was a 16year old murderer. That’s fact.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A prostitute is a woman OF AGE who enters into the sex industry.

Victims of sex trafficking are underaged girls and boys groomed by grown ass losers who need to be shot in the head point blank.

She shot the pedophile who solicited sex from a victim of sex trafficking. God only know what he and other sick ass individuals forced her to do b4 she got fed up.

Hell if I were in her shoes I would have shot and robbed one of these sickos too. His money could have helped her run or escape.

I'm so glad she was granted clemency and finally broke out of that life. Over 15 years of her life was lost to this shyt. I hope she can move on and teach other young children so they won't have to go through that.

Lmfao man stfu.

A prostitute is a woman exchanging sex for money nothing more nothing less.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
a black women getting free on a murder charge is the only time these nikkas wanna be on some "we need to see from both sides" shyt

and I say nikkas as in "brehs" here.
You ain't neva lie. Mafukkas on some "bu bu but the cops said she murdered him, we know they wouldn't create their on narrative of the events. She guilty as fukk" :whoa:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
She was 16. He was 43. He’s not a victim.

Also, I don’t expect any person of color to get a fair trial in Texas of all places. So the result of this white sheriffs “investigation” doesn’t surprise me.

Like I said, she did deserve to do time. She didn’t deserve life. These 15 years were good enough.
Exactly the white cop who shot Jordan Edwards only got 15 years. Let's call it even. These are the same males who are up in arms in every sentencing/crime thread about how shytty the justice system is, but now all of a sudden it is the pinnacle of truth and justice. Pathetic.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lmfao man stfu.

A prostitute is a woman exchanging sex for money nothing more nothing less.
You STFU

Chick was fukking 16 and a victim of sex trafficking. No matter how ya'll wanna spin this fukking narrative, CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR FUKKING SEX.
They not grown. They not fast. Loose or any other shyt.
And if you dealing with hoes then you already know you taking a chance.:camby:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You STFU

Chick was fukking 16 and a victim of sex trafficking. No matter how ya'll wanna spin this fukking narrative, CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR FUKKING SEX.
They not grown. They not fast. Loose or any other shyt.
And if you dealing with hoes then you already know you taking a chance.:camby:

Jesus stick to talking about Square ish
:scust:

Literally making ish stuff just because you feel away about something.
:picard:

Prime example of why the avg black person ends up being food in a court of law.

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
She was a child be continuously raped/exploited(statutory rape/ child exploitation)by grown men. I'm sure there was a lot of psychological trauma. Not to mention the broken home she came from. Given the heinous nature of the crime she did need some prison time.
The 15 yrs is enough for rehabilitation.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A prostitute is a woman OF AGE who enters into the sex industry.

Victims of sex trafficking are underaged girls and boys groomed by grown ass losers who need to be shot in the head point blank.

She shot the pedophile who solicited sex from a victim of sex trafficking.
id be willing to be she was passing herself off as 18 and he thought she was 18 :yeshrug:

couldnt care less about her victim, but she shot him in the head, while he was sleeping, and then stole his fukkin car :dead: if i remember correctly