Gov. Bill Haslam grants full clemency to Cyntoia Brown, sets Aug. 7 release from prison

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
fashion-for-50-year-old-man-2017-beautiful-cyntoia-brown-the-teen-victim-of-trafficking-who-murdered-a-man-of-fashion-for-50-year-old-man-2017-630x380.jpg

anyone see what I see in this older photo.
Here's a better one.

cyntoia-brown-the-teen-victim-of-sex-trafficking-who-murdered-a-man-together-with-terrific-hair-concept.jpg

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Put it to you like this.

I used to teach students with severe emotional disabilities. Many people are unaware that a lot of gangs actually recruit gang members from children with emotional disabilities. Why? Because they are mentally unstable and will turn up quickly. Very impulsive, become aggressive, no fear of authority.

Well I've dealt with kids who were forced into gangs and born into gangs as well as forced into dealing drugs at extremely young ages. My young blk boys would write about it in journals during warm-up.

If any of those CHILDREN had gotten caught up in some gang violence, I wouldn't want them to spend the rest of their lives behind bars either b/c CHILDREN can't be held accountable for choosing these lifestyles.

This youngin was literally sex trafficked. Beaten, forced to have sex for money and all kinds of shyt we will NEVER be able to understand unless u take a walk in her shoes.

She already gave 15 years to prison for this shyt after living in hell prior to. It's bad news for the John but I'm glad she gets a second chance b/c she was a kid when this shyt popped off.
Hell between getting raped, sold for sex, beaten, used, AND going to prison as a MINOR, she paid the price and paid far more than many others do.

Exactly.
Why are there mofos here worked up about this? :mjpls:

That cop bytch that shot that guy Botham Jean in Dallas got like 10 years.

Like I give a shyt some pedo cracker got got.