Gov. Bill Haslam grants full clemency to Cyntoia Brown, sets Aug. 7 release from prison

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly what happen. She wasn't innocent at all. I'm getting sick of this social media era. People don't read details. The case files shows why she was guilty.
i remembering being :what::scusthov: after i read the initial headline, i was like 'how the fukk could she get that sentence'

and then i read the actual story, and that was that :dead:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
damn. I haven't followed the case closely and I thought it was her killing a pimp or something while trying to escape the lifestyle.
That's what all these morons on social media think as well. The guy she killed never even met her until that night.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You ain't neva lie. Mafukkas on some "bu bu but the cops said she murdered him, we know they wouldn't create their on narrative of the events. She guilty as fukk" :whoa:
Jesus stick to talking about Square ish
:scust:

Literally making ish stuff just because you feel away about something.
:picard:

Prime example of why the avg black person ends up being food in a court of law.
They literally said she was being sexually trafficked.
Wtf are ya'll missing here?
Can we stop trying to put these kids in dress up to justify people fukking underaged adolescents?
cyntoia-brown-wkrn-.jpg

I've LITERALLY taught middle schoolers that looked older than she did when she was on trial.
I don't care how much make up and thotwear you throw on her, anybody can see that's a fukking minor.
18 is the age of consent. Can we please let children have a childhood before we start trying to justify them being trafficked into prostitution and sticking our heads in the sand to allow losers to get their dikks wet?

Hell when I was 16 I was wondering if Vegeta was gonna go supersaiyan. Not forced to take some smelly ass dikk in any orifice. People who deal with prostitutes know what the fukk they gettin into. They know the entry age for the industry. These cats know the shady ass shyt going down but they don't care.
So a John getting clapped by a minor in that seedy ass industry is totally "meh" to me.

Glad she will be able to get her life back on track.
Her case actually created legal precedence for the way the state deals with JUVENILES in sex trafficking.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
The only people the coli hates more than white men are women. :wow:

this girl was 16 being pimped,raped, and beaten but she’s not innocent. She killed a 43 year old man that paid to have sex with her and showed her a bunch of guns before doing it and then attacked her.
What that mean? She should have killed the nikka that pimped her out instead of some random old man in his sleep that paid her for some p*ssy. If she murdered the pimp I could see letting her go, or even no time at all, but some rando in his sleep.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:blessed:

Cyntoia Brown is granted clemency after serving 15 years in prison for killing man who bought her for sex - CNN

"Brown said she was scared for her life by Allen's behavior, and took money for fear of returning empty-handed to her pimp, nicknamed "Cut Throat."

A juvenile court found Brown competent to be tried as an adult. She was convicted of murder and robbery, and sentenced to life in prison.

Though more than a decade had passed since her trial, the harsh punishment for a teenage victim of sex trafficking sparked outrage around the US -- particularly after celebrities Rihanna and Kardashian West came to her defense on social media in 2017.

Since Brown's conviction, juvenile sentencing guidelines in Tennessee have been amended:

"If Cyntoia Brown were tried today, legal experts say she would not have been tried in the same way," said CNN affiliate WZTV anchor Stacy Case, who had been investigating reports of sex trafficking in Tennessee when she came across Brown's story.

"Our courts today would view her as a child sex slave... she would be viewed as a victim."

In fact, it was Brown's trial that inspired a documentary that eventually helped to alter the way Tennessee deals with sex trafficking victims, particularly those who are juveniles.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Y’all nikkas so irrational cause y’all hate “the law” so much. The bytch shot someone in their sleep and should be locked up. The bytch even texted her friend and joked about it like it was nothing. Keep her ass in jail :hhh:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Black folks should sit this one out:francis:

I noticed retardivy and the other motherfukker nigerianwonder never answered my questions of was it ok that a minor be pimped out and sex trafficked...:jbhmm:
Does that give a person the licence to kill some random mufukka?:ohhh:kill the traffickers

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Not surprised by the first few comments:francis:

She was 16. She was a sex trafficking VICTIM.

VICTIM.

VICTIM!!!!!

Now, I’ll admit the way she went about this was murder. It was. But she should’ve been charged as a juvenile, sent to juvenile detention AND mandated therapy. No, she didn’t deserve life imprisonment. I’m glad she got clemency.

So was her client, she merked her John, she's lucky she only got life in jail,

First degree murder, she should of got the chair:scust::gucci:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They literally said she was being sexually trafficked.
Wtf are ya'll missing here?
Can we stop trying to put these kids in dress up to justify people fukking underaged adolescents?
cyntoia-brown-wkrn-.jpg

I've LITERALLY taught middle schoolers that looked older than she did when she was on trial.
I don't care how much make up and thotwear you throw on her, anybody can see that's a fukking minor.
18 is the age of consent. Can we please let children have a childhood before we start trying to justify them being trafficked into prostitution and sticking our heads in the sand to allow losers to get their dikks wet?

Hell when I was 16 I was wondering if Vegeta was gonna go supersaiyan. Not forced to take some smelly ass dikk in any orifice. People who deal with prostitutes know what the fukk they gettin into. They know the entry age for the industry. These cats know the shady ass shyt going down but they don't care.
So a John getting clapped by a minor in that seedy ass industry is totally "meh" to me.

Glad she will be able to get her life back on track.
Her case actually created legal precedence for the way the state deals with JUVENILES in sex trafficking.

Your sounding like a Battymon here breh.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What that mean? She should have killed the nikka that pimped her out instead of some random old man in his sleep that paid her for some p*ssy. If she murdered the pimp I could see letting her go, or even no time at all, but some rando in his sleep.

That's what I originally thought was the story until I started doing research myself.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Sign of the times and the LGBT agenda :scust:
this has nothing to do with gay shyt at all :mjlol:
you just dap fishing like an idiot :mjlol:
cops get off every day for killing unarmed people and yall in here mad at a girl getting off after she already did time and killed a 40 year old pedo :dead: