spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm a fanboy because I watched more than one episode of a show before making a judgment about it? Much less the very first episode of a show that's now in it's third season? Oh ok gotcha breh
its ok you like teenage dramas but gotham is simply better breh:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just sw the first episode. Don't know what the brehs are talking about but this is a solid show. I could do without the Australian Alfred but besides that this shyt hits on all cylinders

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mondays episode was good but I don't see how they are going to fill 22 EPs. I just know we have lots of filler and useless crap coming our way.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mondays episode was good but I don't see how they are going to fill 22 EPs. I just know we have lots of filler and useless crap coming our way.
Yeah, this was the 7th episode.

The tone and story of the episode felt like it should be a ten episode season, 13 would be pushing it.

I'm not sure how they're going to do 15 more this season.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:ohhh: I just started this week's episode. Looking through the opening credits, I didn't realize that Ben Edlund is a co-executive producer & Writer on this show. I was hoping he'd go back to "Supernatural" when "Revolution" was cancelled last Spring.
Yeah, Edlund's first written episode was the one from last week with the goat masked serial killer.