Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:mjlol:you are obviously a fanboy. I tried watching arrow's first episode and just from the setting and tone and the actors you can tell its for teens.
:pachaha: I knew I couldn't get into that show for some reason just didn't know why

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: I just started this week's episode. Looking through the opening credits, I didn't realize that Ben Edlund is a co-executive producer & Writer on this show. I was hoping he'd go back to "Supernatural" when "Revolution" was cancelled last Spring.

Yeah, Edlund's first written episode was the one from last week with the goat masked serial killer.
:yeshrug: If he'd gone back to working with Joss Whedon on "Agents of Shield", I'd been fine with that too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol: @MartyMcFly Why are arguing with that idiot @spoiled ? That nikka thinks "Game of Thrones" is Garbage. I wouldn't waste my time arguing with him.

I pulled the Jordan shrug :whoknows: which is as good as me saying "I'm done" Arguing with a dude who's seen one episode of a show makes no sense so I take the L for that one

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Best episode yet and I hope they can keep it up for the rest of the season though im skeptical with 22 episodes to air. This show has surpassed my expectations and after the initial cheesiness with the obvious nods to characters in the Batman universe during the first couple of episodes this show has hit its groove and is must see tv for me right now.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
This show keeps getting better and better though I am surprised Gordon and the Penguin were outed so quickly and the whole department walked away from Gordon. Can't really go back to the villain of the week stuff they had been doing.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:patrice:the show didn't need nygma and it certainly doesn't need dent. What's next an adult joker too?

The only real useless character on the show to me is that lil Selina cat chic. I get it she grows up to be cat woman, but her character adds no real value to the show and they just be having her do random cat poses on screen that also serves no real purpose like hoping on a table in a cat like manner :pachaha:

Aside for that I must say this is the best T.V. show D.C. has out right now