Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The only real useless character on the show to me is that lil Selina cat chic. I get it she grows up to be cat woman, but her character adds no real value to the show and they just be having her do random cat poses on screen that also serves no real purpose like hoping on a table in a cat like manner :pachaha:

Aside for that I must say this is the best T.V. show D.C. has out right now
She's got a good screen presence no pedo :patrice: and who is to say she ain't just there to be Bruce's 1st girlfriend. Though something about gotham's Bruce tells me they might go down a homosexual route or in the very least hint at it

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
She's got a good screen presence no pedo :patrice: and who is to say she ain't just there to be Bruce's 1st girlfriend. Though something about gotham's Bruce tells me they might go down a homosexual route or in the very least hint at it
Homo Bruce would have Bat Fan boys everywhere going crazy. I would like,to see them,try just for the ensuing fukkery:pachaha:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Could the Graysons Appear on Gotham?

Robin's family may be coming to Gotham, as star Ben McKenzie says the Graysons could be introduced.

10 NOV 2014 BY STEVE WATTS

gothamgth10125001280x720332174403806jpg-37bc25_160w.jpg

Gotham will be bringing on more familiar characters from DC canon, including the possible inclusion Robin's circus family.

Ben McKenzie, who stars as James Gordon in the FOX comic book drama, told The Daily Beast about the likely cameo.

“The Graysons may appear this season,” McKenzie said. “I’m not 100 percent sure yet, but I think so.”

The reference is to the family of the first Robin, dikk Grayson. After his own tragic circumstances, he was taken under Batman's wing as a protege, and later struck out on his own as Nightwing. Presumably, though, since Bruce is so young in the series and Robin is meant to be significantly younger, any Graysons making an appearance would be dikk's parents or more distant relatives that were perhaps part of The Flying Graysons circus act.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/10/could-the-graysons-appear-on-gotham

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Gotham: New Details on Dr. Leslie Thompkins's Role in Gotham Revealed

Firefly's Morena Baccarin takes on the iconic character.

8 NOV 2014 BY RACHEL HAAS Warning: Mild Gotham spoilers ahead.

1mjpg-2cfbb81280wjpg-44475f_160w.jpg

Morena Baccarin (Firefly, Homeland) recently signed on for a recurring role in FOX's Gotham as Dr. Leslie Thompkins, and now new information has emerged about her role on the show and her relationship with James Gordon.

In a recent interview with The Daily Beast, Gotham star Ben McKenzie confirmed that his character Gordon and Baccarin's Dr. Thompkins will be more than just friends.

“They just hired Morena Baccarin on Gotham to play my love interest, Dr. Leslie Thompkins, and she said, ‘Hey, I did an episode of The O.C.!’ and I was like, ‘What!?'” McKenzie said.

Leslie Thompkins is a gifted physician, as well as friend of the late Thomas and Martha Wayne, who helps the less fortunate citizens of Gotham by working as a caretaker at Arkham Asylum. The DC character made her debut in the 70s, and she later served as a surrogate mother to Bruce Wayne after the death of his parents and later as a friend to Batman. Baccarin is much younger than Leslie typically is in the comics and putting her in a romantic relationship with Jim Gordon is a new element the series is introducing.

Baccarin's character is set to appear on the series in early 2015.

Gotham airs Mondays at 8pm ET on FOX. Meanwhile, you can check out IGN's review of the latest episode here.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/09/new-details-on-dr-leslie-thompkins-role-in-gotham-revealed