Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
and who woulda been:youngsabo:
gotta get experience in a more role than a teen show
I am not an expert on the latest cac punks on the scene but I am sure there are better actors than this dohey looking twerp

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I am not an expert on the latest cac punks on the scene but I am sure there are better actors than this dohey looking twerp

I don't know why his cop performance is weak here. I thought he was pretty good in Southland.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
this show is piff only problem is we will never see batman. How can they do the joker anyway isnt he like same age as batman or a little older?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this show is piff only problem is we will never see batman. How can they do the joker anyway isnt he like same age as batman or a little older?

They can do whatever they want breh, it's a different interpretation. :whoknows:

The same way the joker has different origins, or different interpretations. The joker's age is never fully stated if I'm correct

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Show is really picking up. The way Penguin is manipulating everyone had me like :ohhh:. But when dude walked into the police station and Gordon started flexing talking about how the cops would stand behind him only to have the entire department leave the station had me :deadmanny:. But he was about that action though.

Can't wait to see where they go from here.