True or False: Batman would be more interesting if we didn’t know who Bruce wayne was

Batman would be a more interesting story without BW’s backstory

• Yep, Bruce wayne is an outdated concept, we don’t need him

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Naw, Bruce Wayne grounds the story, humanizes batman

Votes: 30 93.8%

• Total voters

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You gotta see Batman as what he is in universe. He's a myth, a scary story type. Like Brand said up top, criminals don't see him like we see him. They see a shadow move and then they wake up in the hospital with a concussion. Even if you catch a glimpse of him, you just see a gargoyle then your arm gets snapped.

The shyt with main villains is just character work. It's the pawns that tell the stories and shape the narratives.
All this stuff works for like a week. When all his victims are just getting concussions and broken arms people are gonna notice, "Hey this thing never kills anyone, even murderers!" lol The menace factor is going to drop expeditiously.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
All this stuff works for like a week. When all his victims are just getting concussions and broken arms people are gonna notice, "Hey this thing never kills anyone, even murderers!" lol The menace factor is going to drop expeditiously.
Especially in a world where actual demons, several versions of hell, extra dimension demons, superhumans exist. Hell gotham itself is cursed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

It would be cool if it was from Gotham PD’s pov, something is taking out criminals, you don’t know what it is, and you suspect its Gordon or someone, some kind of conspiracy or cover up in the police department and they keep labeling it has a bat man

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You gotta see Batman as what he is in universe. He's a myth, a scary story type. Like Brand said up top, criminals don't see him like we see him. They see a shadow move and then they wake up in the hospital with a concussion. Even if you catch a glimpse of him, you just see a gargoyle then your arm gets snapped.

The shyt with main villains is just character work. It's the pawns that tell the stories and shape the narratives.
Takes me back to the goon thread we need a series from their point of view :russ::russ:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:@Gizmo_Duck Stop hating on the BatGod. You’ve already made this thread going at the GOAT.

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So you really think that people are gonna stop being afraid of broken bones, concussions, rehab, limping, waking up hanging off a roof top, etc?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol: In your opinion

What’s a great Bruce Wayne story?

i honestly can’t think of any really interesting arcs that just build on his actual out of mask character.

I get it, “Bruce Wayne is the true alter-persona of Batman” which proves what I’m saying even more

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So you really think that people are gonna stop being afraid of broken bones, concussions, rehab, limping, waking up hanging off a roof top, etc?
Compared to death, yes.
If Gotham is the crime ridden town they claim criminals are catching bodies fairly regularly. He would be considered light compared to some of their peers.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:I’m saying you got people scared of getting paper cuts and falling down. Let alone the possibility of getting their chest caved in daily. I mean look at this shyt.

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
like kenard killing omar in the wire, some people want to match the boogeyman's energy and see if they can kill him. you cant rely on the same scares forever. if you are in justice league, the mystique is gone. all you have is the pain of getting beat up in a city where people are shooting each other.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
What’s a great Bruce Wayne story?

i honestly can’t think of any really interesting arcs that just build on his actual out of mask character.

I get it, “Bruce Wayne is the true alter-persona of Batman” which proves what I’m saying even more
:russ:I literally put you on game in the last thread duck