True or False: Batman would be more interesting if we didn’t know who Bruce wayne was

Batman would be a more interesting story without BW’s backstory

• Yep, Bruce wayne is an outdated concept, we don’t need him

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Naw, Bruce Wayne grounds the story, humanizes batman

Votes: 33 91.7%

• Total voters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:salute:
thanks-batman-v0-y6ybsn8rj0nd1.jpeg

Ok so why is Gotham still trash?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like that petty criminals look at him as something other wordly and people the likes of Superman look at him like a peon(with bulletproof plot armor):mjlol:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Metropolis is clean and nice looking
Oh you’re talking about the appearance. :yeshrug:It fits the themes of Batman. Gotham is based on dark/gritty New Jersey. While Metropolis is like a retro futuristic New York. That fits with the themes of Superman. So of course Metropolis is gonna have a cleaner appearance than Gotham. It’s just like how New York appears dirtier/grittier. When dealing with The Punisher and Daredevil compared to Spidey.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh you’re talking about the appearance. :yeshrug:It fits the themes of Batman. Gotham is based on dark/gritty New Jersey. While Metropolis is like a retro futuristic New York. That fits with the themes of Superman. So of course Metropolis is gonna have a cleaner appearance than Gotham. It’s just like how New York appears dirtier/grittier. When dealing with The Punisher and Daredevil compared to Spidey.

Idk all im saying is Gotham always looks dirty to me and always got people hanging outside, and arkham asylum bigger than a football statdium :yeshrug:

Metropolis looks like upper east side everywhere, and i trust superman to be outside during the day