satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: I just started this week's episode. Looking through the opening credits, I didn't realize that Ben Edlund is a co-executive producer & Writer on this show. I was hoping he'd go back to "Supernatural" when "Revolution" was cancelled last Spring.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: I knew Falcone has looked so familiar to me through this entire season. He's the dude that plays Rawls on "The Wire":
The_Wire_Rawls.jpg

tumblr_ldt4hegT7P1qfeqsqo1_500.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
One show is for adults, one for teens.

Hm ok nah. So because Arrow is on CW it's for teens? A show where they've shown the main character killing people indiscriminately, where they showed his mom shot at point blank range, where they bring in deep deep DC mythology, including Solomon Grundy, where they develop their characters and don't really pull any punches with that characterization or with the violence of the show or even with the storylines? That doesn't make sense. Arrow has gone a lot darker than Gotham has and has no problem doing so

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hm ok nah. So because Arrow is on CW it's for teens? A show where they've shown the main character killing people indiscriminately, where they showed his mom shot at point blank range, where they bring in deep deep DC mythology, including Solomon Grundy, where they develop their characters and don't really pull any punches with that characterization or with the violence of the show or even with the storylines? That doesn't make sense. Arrow has gone a lot darker than Gotham has and has no problem doing so
:mjlol:you are obviously a fanboy. I tried watching arrow's first episode and just from the setting and tone and the actors you can tell its for teens.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol:you are obviously a fanboy. I tried watching arrow's first episode and just from the setting and tone and the actors you can tell its for teens.

So I'm a fanboy because I watched more than one episode of a show before making a judgment about it? Much less the very first episode of a show that's now in it's third season? Oh ok gotcha breh