GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Tyrion is a double agent has to be
Wouldn't make much sense, yes he cares for Jamie but he equally despises Cersei...

Logically one would assume he is going to convince Dany to save Jamie from drowning and use him as collateral...

It's either that or let him drown...then again the directors this season like teleporting entire armies...We just had an entire Dothraki army teleport through the Red Keep to Highgarden in this episode so I guess Jamie magically teleport from the bottom of that lake fits right in with the rest of what we've seen...

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ok maybe I missed something, but did they really not address Rickon being killed to Arya :patrice:

Even Bran.......even though he probably saw it anyway :francis:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Wouldn't make much sense, yes he cares for Jamie but he equally despises Cersei...

Logically one would assume he is going to convince Dany to save Jamie from drowning and use him as collateral...

It's either that or let him drown...then again the directors this season like teleporting entire armies...We just had an entire Dothraki army teleport through the Red Keep to Highgarden in this episode so I guess Jamie magically teleport from the bottom of that lake fits right in with the rest of what we've seen...
From drowning?
Them nikkas had to know how to swim
he's a fukking knight for god sakes :mjlol: He's just falling in thinking what the fukk but he finna rise up

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
From drowning?
Them nikkas had to know how to swim
he's a fukking knight for god sakes :mjcry: He's just falling in thinking what the fukk but he finna rise up

In the books theons other uncle victarion (cut from the show) is the only greyjoy that wears armor while fighting on ships. No sailors like to wear it because if they fall in the water they will drown, but he's thorough as fukk and says a Real ironborn isn't afraid of drowning. Dude fights in silver armor with an axe :banderas: I wish they hadn't cut him from the show. He's the one that actually sails out to meet danarys, not Theon and Yara.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
- and Tyrion was looking too hurt at the Lannister army getting mopped and burned. I could see if Dany were burning down villages of innocent people, but that look for the soldiers fighting on the other side...:childplease:
That was the same army he once led though. I get it

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
and Tyrion was looking too hurt at the Lannister army getting mopped and burned. I could see if Dany were burning down villages of innocent people, but that look for the soldiers fighting on the other side...:childplease:

He hates his sister and that led him to turning against them, but those are his countrymen being fried like that. Probably just a bunch of teenage boys and young men fighting because it's the only job available to them :mjcry: