GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
'

so now you're saying they got the ships back from the unsullied? i don't get what you're saying .

Joffrey made a decision, I doubt little finger new JOffrey was gonna cut Ned's head off but if I'm wrong so be it. Little finger just wanted Ned out of Kings Landing and didn't want Stannis as the King. Joffrey being Joffrey cut killed Ned and Littlefinger played on the chaos. But hey if you think LIttle finger had Ned killed, more power to you and my power to your dothraki horde who took a ship to Dorne or whatever the fukk you think they landed.
Who knows since the show doesn't clue you into time passage. But yes, it's to be assumed that either the ships she had remaining or her unsullied fleet made it there to transport them.

LF didn't have Ned killed, but he's a responsible party. He set up so much fukkery for Ned then straight turned him over to the Lannisters when it was clear they'd kill him...but ok, LF doesn't have a hand in killing Ned. Ned wouldn't even been there without LF poisoning Arryn and possibly being behind the attempt on Bran which placed strife between the starks and Lannisters

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Who knows since the show doesn't clue you into time passage. But yes, it's to be assumed that either the ships she had remaining or her unsullied fleet made it there to transport them.

LF didn't have Ned killed, but he's a responsible party. He set up so much fukkery for Ned then straight turned him over to the Lannisters when it was clear they'd kill him...but ok, LF doesn't have a hand in killing Ned. Ned wouldn't even been there without LF poisoning Arryn and possibly being behind the attempt on Bran which placed strife between the starks and Lannisters

i never said LF didn't have a hand in Ned's fukkery, in fact I stated that several times. I'm simply stating he had nothing to do with him being killed...that was all Joffrey, but happy to concede this point because we agree LF machinations is what caused alot of what we see.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Little finger had no hand in Brans killing attempt

In the book

they figure out it was Roberts knife and Joffrey was the one who sent the assassin with the blade

Little finger simply lied about it. And let's not forget that tyrion knows that little finger blamed that on him

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
it was dikkon
XWvtV6B.png

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just like the Docks in Season 2 had its place in the Wire, the high sparrow had it's place, tbh. Just like Tywin said to Cersei, "I don't distrust you because you're a woman; I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are" And just look at the fallout from when Cersei, thought she out smarted everyone, when she bought in the High Sparrow & Shamers, who ended up turning heel on her. Even in the scene where the quote from Tywin is taken form, Cersei is talking about she didn't like Joffrey being manipulated by Margaery. She's a control freak and only thinks about the short term.

Now she has practically no wildfire to possibly use vs the Dragons and most definitely cannot use it against the Dothraki and KL is probably going to need a LiveAid concert to help feed the people, on their already low food/grain stocks.
Exactly, Cersi plays checkers not chess, she never thinks too far ahead. When she sees an opportunity she goes for it without really thinking about the long term consequences.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Rewatching and some subtleties I'm picking up

- Sansa saying Bran was home and the look her and Arya shared. Would've been nice to explicitly say Rickon was dead, but the shared look said it all

- I love the "oooh girrrrl, what happened" moment between Dany and Missandei lol

- Tyrion does say they still have enough ships to move the dothraki...so that argument should die. So should any theories that they'd sail and march past KL to meet up in the reach, it's common sense they'd take an alternate route.

- it does feel like a different scene/time when theon appears. Jon/Davos walking down the stairs, it's sunny, missandei is looking out to the ocean...so time has passed, the issue is that it's clear the theon scene was shot the same day Dany gets the news of the unsullied. They are in the same spot on the beach and the weather goes back to being overcast. For a show like this, I'd expect them to catch something like this and reshoot, I'm far from a cinematography snob so for me to catch it, it's glaring.

- I hate seeing these horses get killed and sliced up in game of thrones battles. The bleeding heart animal rightsist in me can stomach the killing of men easily, but seeing the poor animals hurt :mjcry:

- bron unsecured the bag :lolbron:

- and Tyrion was looking too hurt at the Lannister army getting mopped and burned. I could see if Dany were burning down villages of innocent people, but that look for the soldiers fighting on the other side...:childplease:

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny want him to bend his knee to get in her box. Jon Lord's kiss must have made it to essos. Jon luck wish my aunt's were sexy and had Dragon. All they got is high blood pressure and diabetes.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
He saved Tyrion a bunch of times too, then got a better offer and left him hanging. He has made it clear to anyone listening (both the characters in the show and the ppl watching at home) that he has no interest in fighting unless he's being rewarded for it. Dude was damn near in tears (or as close to tears as Bronn can get) in Tyrion's cell, and still wouldn't consider fighting for him.

I had to side with Bronn on that one. He knew he had no chance at beating the Mountain, so what was the point is going to fight him? Why walk to an automatic death? Bronn was no (right-handed) Jamie - he was just a sellsword, nothing more. And he told Tyrion that from the jump. I'm sure he was devastated for Tyrion, but I would argue Bronn didn't owe him anything.