GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to side with Bronn on that one. He knew he had no chance at beating the Mountain, so what was the point is going to fight him? Why walk to an automatic death? Bronn was no (right-handed) Jamie - he was just a sellsword, nothing more. And he told Tyrion that from the jump. I'm sure he was devastated for Tyrion, but I would argue Bronn didn't owe him anything.

I agree. My point tho is that Bronn has never been about nobility, honor or anything that would prompt him to be selfless. His talk with Tyrion about the Mountain tells you everything you need to know. He asked Tyrion why he should risk his life for him when Tyrion would never do the same thing. And then told him the only way he would bail him out was if Tyrion could make him a better offer.

Jamie literally sent him on a suicide mission to man the crossbolt. On what planet would that prompt Bronn to act selflessly on Jamie's behalf? He did it because he was being paid to; dude who was trying to argue otherwise just don't see it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
- I hate seeing these horse get killed and sliced up in game of thrones battles. The bleeding heart animal rightsist is ne can stomach the killing of men easily, but seeing the poor animal hurt :mjcry:

Drogon gotta eat too, most of those horses can be his food :hubie:

Daps
TargSet I must admit took a BIG win this episode

DAMN Dany had ENOUGH of the Ls and took matters into her own hands. LanisterSet got MASSACRED so badly on some :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: shyt.

It was good seeing Arya back in the North where she belongs and her outclassing Brienne in a sword practice that even Brienne was like :ohhh:

Thats all I have for now. shyt was too piff...

I have link if any of you want.
Lemme get that link bruv

momma

All Star
Daps
Is Dracarys gonna be alright? I'm really not with it for Dany to finally have her army and 3 dragons in Westeros and Klay Thompson is out for the season with a shoulder injury :beli:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Is Dracarys gonna be alright? I'm really not with it for Dany to finally have her army and 3 dragons in Westeros and Klay Thompson is out for the season with a shoulder injury :beli:
its not Dracarys hisname

Daps
the battle at the end saved this episode

I HATED the cave scene...maybe the worst scene of the season and one of the WOAT scenes in GoT...it was soooooo corny how conveniently the others are drawn on a wall in a scene that depicts everyone coming together 1000's of years ago to defeat them....how convenient for jon, all he needed to persuade danerys was some type of evidence...and look there it is *extreme eye roll*...and she just goes along with it...didn't like that at all

It fits with the lore so I have to disagree with you on that part. They stated from the begininning the children and men worked together. As well why wouldn't they mark that stuff on the walls if that's where the most dragonglass is?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I'm so glad Dany ignored Jon Snows war advice and decided to be aggressive for once:blessed:

I know one of the dragons will be killed, I hope it aint my mans Drogon. I was nervous when ol buddy was shooting them spears at Dany:whew:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm so glad Dany ignored Jon Snows war advice and decided to be aggressive for once:blessed:

I know one of the dragons will be killed, I hope it aint my mans Drogon. I was nervous when ol buddy was shooting them spears at Dany:whew:

:dahell:

She did listen to him

Jon told her not to go melting castles and cities. What castles and cities did she murk? All that was fried, were the Tarly/Lannister soldiers

Last edited:
Daps

i took it as her actually taking his advice, she wanted to head straight to kings landing with all her dragons and end it immediately - which tyrion advised against cuz of all the innocent folks that would get caught up in the fire

so this was a compromise and more strategic, attacking the lannister/tarly army on their way back as a means of retaliation, and hopefully cutting off the food and gold supply (the latter made it to KL tho)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Stark set like

tumblr_oo9q9cPW241vyvg1co2_540.gif

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Any of yall know how much of the Lannister Army Daenerys killed? I'm thinking maybe like 25-50% of their army in that battle

Edit: Also the amount killed in Casterly Rock

Just tryna think how much of the Lannister army is left :jbhmm: