GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't understand your first point. i answered your question , the iron islands are north of casterly rock...it would easy for them to send a fleet to burn empty ships once unsullied went to casterly rock. Don't put that stupid face because you don't understand.
"an entire unsullied fleet going all the way around dorne and up the west coast without being notice by anyone would be a bigger issue."

The dorne/ironborn fleet were the distraction for the unsullied to make it up there unnoticed.

And you didn't answer my question. The question is how could the unsullied get ambushed in broad daylight by ironborn ships. "because the iron islands are close :troll:" doesn't answer that

Basically the skeptical complaint "how didn't they know an army was coming?" could be applied to multiple conflicts.

when does it show that they "snuck" up on high garden, even if they had days to prepare high garden had no army to withstand the lannisters.
They had one of the largest army in westeros its been stated multiple times.

They just weren't well trained.

I don't recall hearing Lady Olenna say she was surprised.
literally the first minute of the conversation is her trying to figure out what the hell happened

Or did you need her to yell "I'm surprised!!!" to get it?

Even if she was, it's because everyone thougth the Lannisters would be in Casterly Rock, who would have forewarned Lady Olenna the Lannisters were coming ? Did you expect the Unsully to send a raevn? lmfao
:why:

yo....are you being serious right now? :why: I think I know how you got all them negs

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
giphy.gif

Anyone got an episode 5 leak, hopefully star India fukks up again.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
"an entire unsullied fleet going all the way around dorne and up the west coast without being notice by anyone would be a bigger issue."

The dorne/ironborn fleet were the distraction for the unsullied to make it up there unnoticed.

And you didn't answer my question. The question is how could the unsullied get ambushed in broad daylight by ironborn ships. "because the iron islands are close :troll:" doesn't answer that

Basically the skeptical complaint "how didn't they know an army was coming?" could be applied to multiple conflicts.

They had one of the largest army in westeros its been stated multiple times.

They just weren't well trained.

literally the first minute of the conversation is her trying to figure out what the hell happened

Or did you need her to yell "I'm surprised!!!" to get it?

yo....are you being serious right now? :why: I think I know how you got all them negs

breh, you're making shyt and lying right now

1. so the dorne/ironborne fleet were a distraction now? lets lose our fleet, so we can sneak unsullies over to casterly rock....LMFAO!!!! you're an idiot and being rude towards me because you're unintelligent doesn't make sense...

2. iron isles are close is a fukkin answer. they knew where they were going and they just waited until the soldiers moved on casterly rock and came in the cove. Have you ever been on the ocean, you can't easily see a group of ships in open water that's why military has radar dumb ass. It's easy to have scout ships or someone on land to send a signal and for the the ships to rush the cove. unsullies wer ecoming up the north coast, iron isles were coming south and had plenty of places to wait:yeshrug: like i don't even know why you're arguing this point. It makes perfect sense and you're just trying to prove a losing point

3. high garden did not have a huge army , especially compared to the lannisters and espeically have the banner men either died with Stannis or stayed with Lannisters. You need to go back and rewatch or reread or do something , instead of arguing shyt that you have no idea about.

4. you just made this whole bit about she was surprised and how it happened...then you post a video which explains how it happened. So you just proved your whole point wrong, she was surprised that the Lannisters showed up on her door step, which is exactly what I said.

Even if she was, it's because everyone thougth the Lannisters would be in Casterly Rock, who would have forewarned Lady Olenna the Lannisters were coming ? Did you expect the Unsully to send a raevn? lmfao

which you quoted, but then tried to chop and screw my words to make you look like I didn't know what the fukk i was talking about... shame on you. I may have more negs but you deserve them more

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, you're making shyt and lying right now

1. so the dorne/ironborne fleet were a distraction now? lets lose our fleet, so we can sneak unsullies over to casterly rock....LMFAO!!!! you're an idiot and being rude towards me because you're unintelligent doesn't make sense...

2. iron isles are close is a fukkin answer. they knew where they were going and they just waited until the soldiers moved on casterly rock and came in the cove. Have you ever been on the ocean, you can't easily see a group of ships in open water that's why military has radar dumb ass. It's easy to have scout ships or someone on land to send a signal and for the the ships to rush the cove. unsullies wer ecoming up the north coast, iron isles were coming south and had plenty of places to wait:yeshrug: like i don't even know why you're arguing this point. It makes perfect sense and you're just trying to prove a losing point

3. high garden did not have a huge army , especially compared to the lannisters and espeically have the banner men either died with Stannis or stayed with Lannisters. You need to go back and rewatch or reread or do something , instead of arguing shyt that you have no idea about.

4. you just made this whole bit about she was surprised and how it happened...then you post a video which explains how it happened. So you just proved your whole point wrong, she was surprised that the Lannisters showed up on her door step, which is exactly what I said.

which you quoted, but then tried to chop and screw my words to make you look like I didn't know what the fukk i was talking about... shame on you. I may have more negs but you deserve them more
Holy fukk you are retarded my man. nikkas talking about coves like he actually lives in westeros and shyt

dont talk to me

I mean #1 alone.....

1:45 in.....just stop

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Holy fukk you are retarded my man

dont talk to me

I mean #1 alone.....

1:45 in.....just stop

are you a fukkin tard?! !

this plan was destroyed before the unsullied left you stupid muthafukka. how is this a distraction if it never happened , dumb ass. You are like 2 weeks behind. go watch the episodes dimwit

there was no "distraction" because of the ambush. so how the hell was a fleet of unsullied going up the coast when they lost the fleet , which is what I stated.

you worded it in a way that the whole ambush was a distraction for the unsullied and it wasn't. the distraction was for dorne and high garden to attack kings landing...that NEVER happened. and again that plan was destroyed
before Greyworm left

i'm glad you didnt' respond to my other poitns, shows you have some sense because you're being soundly whooped...you keep posting videos that either have nothing to do with what you're posting or proves you wrong.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
that shot of jaime as drogon's gust of wind blew away the reduced to ashes lannister soldiers at the background sent chills down my spine brehs:wow:
I was feeling the same way. Its crazy if you read about how Aegon and his dragons conquered the 7 kingdoms and you read how his dragons were annihilating armies because they had no answer or defense against them. I bet it looked like that episode.:wow:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamie was shook as fukk this episode :russ:

I kind of wish he had died in this episode. That character is clearly being protected at this point because of his popularity. There's no way in hell he should have survived that, he was directly in the line of fire at least twice yet someone managed to be the only person to walk away without so much as a singe on his armor.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Jamie was shook as fukk this episode :russ:

I kind of wish he had died in this episode. That character is clearly being protected at this point because of his popularity. There's no way in hell he should have survived that, he was directly in the line of fire at least twice yet someone managed to be the only person to walk away without so much as a singe on his armor.
Exactly what I was telling my boy. No way he should've survived that. If anything they should've had him take Bron's advice get out of the line of fire.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I feel sorry for yall that can't resist the leaks. Episode was piff and much better watching it in HD with friends and not knowing what's going to happen.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I feel sorry for yall that can't resist the leaks. Episode was piff and much better watching it in HD with friends and not knowing what's going to happen.
Well technically you have ZERO idea if it was better that way, cause you didn't see it the other way :mjgrin:

That's like me saying you should have ate the apple pie cause it was way better than the cherry pie. But I never ate the cherry pie

Nice try tho :sas2:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Well technically you have ZERO idea if it was better that way, cause you didn't see it the other way :mjgrin:

That's like me saying you should have ate the apple pie cause it was way better than the cherry pie. But I never ate the cherry pie

Nice try tho :sas2:

:hubie:

I'm only going off everyone in the season thread saying "Finally I can watch in HD. :noah:"

Also in general I like being able to talk about it with my friends and on Twitter without having to censor myself.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:beli:

Look at the map son...

Map_Westeros_Political.gif

Explain to me how in the fukk a Dothraki army gon go from Dragonstone through the heart of Westeros (areas loyal to the throne) and Kings Landing without being noticed...
Seven kingdom