GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
He hates his sister and that led him to turning against them, but those are his countrymen being fried like that. Probably just a bunch of teenage boys and young men fighting because it's the only job available to them :mjcry:
"I see nikkas switching sides like they KD"

:mjcry:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Dany gonna lose her shyt because her baby go hurt :merchant:

She gonna fly up to kings landing and burn the whole city down :banderas:

Mad Queen activated

#Starkset we just sit back and let them kill each other off
y'all do that and you won't be able to handle the white walkers solo

Archangel

Banned
Daps
:dahell:

She did listen to him

Jon told her not to go melting castles and cities. What castles and cities did she murk? All that was fried, were the Tarly/Lannister soldiers

i took it as her actually taking his advice, she wanted to head straight to kings landing with all her dragons and end it immediately - which tyrion advised against cuz of all the innocent folks that would get caught up in the fire

so this was a compromise and more strategic, attacking the lannister/tarly army on their way back as a means of retaliation, and hopefully cutting off the food and gold supply (the latter made it to KL tho)

Oh my bad. I thought he told her something different. Good looking out brehs.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't make much sense, yes he cares for Jamie but he equally despises Cersei...

Logically one would assume he is going to convince Dany to save Jamie from drowning and use him as collateral...

It's either that or let him drown...then again the directors this season like teleporting entire armies...We just had an entire Dothraki army teleport through the Red Keep to Highgarden in this episode so I guess Jamie magically teleport from the bottom of that lake fits right in with the rest of what we've seen...

they left highgarden last episode, Dany caught them en route to delivering the gold they owe to the iron bank
teleport tho:childplease: please have a seat

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
they left highgarden last episode, Dany caught them en route to delivering the gold they owe to the iron bank
:beli:

Look at the map son...

Map_Westeros_Political.gif

Explain to me how in the fukk a Dothraki army gon go from Dragonstone through the heart of Westeros (areas loyal to the throne) and Kings Landing without being noticed...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

I was looking at the map of westeros. Makes sense if u imagine Dany just sailed south of kings landing and then caught up to them outside of highgarden. Even if she gets seen by kings landing, so what? What army is cersei gonna attack her with? Her only army is off at highgarden and she talking about buying more soldiers cause she hurting.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:beli:

Look at the map son...

Map_Westeros_Political.gif

Explain to me how in the fukk a Dothraki army gon go through the heart of Westeros (areas loyal to the throne) and Kings Landing without being noticed...

They could theoretically land on the shores of the Kingswood south of kings landing and then ride hard south west. It's all open plain down until it reaches the Dornish marches.