GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I feel sorry for yall that can't resist the leaks. Episode was piff and much better watching it in HD with friends and not knowing what's going to happen.
lol, what does 1080p or watching with friends have to do with anything? and how does that definitively make it better? :what:

shyt is a piff story, it was amazing watching the leak to see the next part of the story unfold and it was amazing watching the effects in HD on sunday. i love that i was able to focus on all the visuals and nuances of the characters on sunday instead of trying to process everything all at once.

:camby:

more leaks please :feedme:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They were near black water rush (the river bordering KL, the reach, and river run), so very close to KL. Dany could've easily went thru the stormlands, that territory is weak due to the fallout from the whole renly/stannis defeats. It's technically "sworn" to iron throne again, but reluctantly and with weak ass houses left, most the forces were destroyed fighting for stannis so there isn't much resistance she'd meet there and clearly the lannister army is in 2-3 areas right now so even a sighting from KL ain't gonna do much
Damn that first time I was gone pos rep and it told me to slow down on the reps.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:beli:

Look at the map son...

Map_Westeros_Political.gif

Explain to me how in the fukk a Dothraki army gon go from Dragonstone through the heart of Westeros (areas loyal to the throne) and Kings Landing without being noticed...
who said they weren't noticed? lets say some random nikka seen them.. then goes and tells a lord.. then the lord sends a raven to the queen.. then the queen sends an army to help jaime...

were they supposed to send a random raven directly to the field that jaime and them was walking on? they made several points of dialogue to say how long they were taking... from them having to empty all of high garden, to going to each lord and having them empty their fields, to loading it, to people lagging behind