GOP Congressional Candidate: Diversity is 'a bunch of crap and un-American'

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: so who's right? i can go dig up the facts, you fukkin clown, but it's obvious that 11 million people here illegally take jobs from citizens at SOME POINT

You clearly don’t understand that there is a labor SHORTAGE in many areas which means that jobs that a lot of immigrants are filling were not being filled by natives. Once again I will post this. Maybe you should take your blinders off and attempt to read this and inform yourself.

This line of thinking SOUNDS good but is false and not backed by any data. Immigrants do not take away significant opportunity from Americans. They compete mostly amongst THEMSELVES.

Immigrants Aren’t Taking Americans’ Jobs, New Study Finds

Do immigrants take jobs from Americans and lower their wages by working for less?

The answer, according to a report published on Wednesday by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine, is no, immigrants do not take American jobs — but with some caveats.

The report assembles research from 14 leading economists, demographers and other scholars, including some, like Marta Tienda of Princeton, who write favorably about the impacts of immigration and others who are skeptical of its benefits, like George J. Borjas, a Harvard economist. Here’s what the report says:

• “We found little to no negative effects on overall wages and employment of native-born workers in the longer term,” said Francine D. Blau, an economics professor at Cornell University who led the group that produced the 550-page report.

• Some immigrants who arrived in earlier generations, but were still in the same low-wage labor markets as foreigners just coming to the country, earned less and had more trouble finding jobs because of the competition with newer arrivals.

• Teenagers who did not finish high school also saw their hours of work reduced by immigrants, although not their ability to find jobs. Professor Blau said economists had found many reasons that young people who drop out of high school struggle to find work. “There is no indication immigration is the major factor,” she said.

• High-skilled immigrants, especially in technology and science, who have come in larger numbers in recent years, had a significant “positive impact” on Americans with skills, and also on working-class Americans. They spurred innovation, helping to create jobs.

“The prospects for long-run economic growth in the United States would be considerably dimmed without the contributions of high-skilled immigrants,” the report said. It did not focus on American technology workers, many of whom have been displaced from their jobs in recent years by immigrants on temporary visas.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
UAHj.gif

you may have read the article
BUT
you sure didn't comprehend his comments

when in da hell has america, EVER been great for black folks ???
True but where else in the world then? Not even most African countries have good for African descendants.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly don’t understand that there is a labor SHORTAGE in many areas which means that jobs that a lot of immigrants are filling were not being filled by natives. Once again I will post this. Maybe you should take your blinders off and attempt to read this and inform yourself.
Illegal Aliens Hurt Wages, Working Conditions: GAO

Citing empirical data and several case studies, the congressional watchdog agency said both U.S.-born workers and legally documented immigrants are being hurt, especially those working as janitors and farm and food-processing workers.

The most dramatic examples were among janitors and farm and food-processing workers in California.

For example, janitors in downtown Los Angeles office buildings--most of them blacks or legal Latino immigrants--had won wage and benefits reaching a peak of $12 an hour by 1983 under labor contracts negotiated by the Service Employees International Union.

However, in the 1980s a group of aggressive non-union janitorial services hiring predominantly illegal immigrants began wresting the best building contracts away from the unionized firms, driving the union scale down to $4 an hour and below.

all im saying is stop acting like theres not any negative effect on citizens. there is :yeshrug: your liberal rhetoric isn't really helping people who HAVE lost their jobs

Daps
One thing I appreciate about Republicans is their honesty. Unlike liberals and Democrats who preach a message of inclusiveness while covertly practicing white supremacy, Republicans wear their agenda on their sleeve and mince no words in their regressive view of America. The Democrats' con game has destroyed the resolve of our community to effect honest change. :francis:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Illegal Aliens Hurt Wages, Working Conditions: GAO

Citing empirical data and several case studies, the congressional watchdog agency said both U.S.-born workers and legally documented immigrants are being hurt, especially those working as janitors and farm and food-processing workers.

The most dramatic examples were among janitors and farm and food-processing workers in California.

For example, janitors in downtown Los Angeles office buildings--most of them blacks or legal Latino immigrants--had won wage and benefits reaching a peak of $12 an hour by 1983 under labor contracts negotiated by the Service Employees International Union.

However, in the 1980s a group of aggressive non-union janitorial services hiring predominantly illegal immigrants began wresting the best building contracts away from the unionized firms, driving the union scale down to $4 an hour and below.

all im saying is stop acting like theres not any negative effect on citizens. there is :yeshrug: your liberal rhetoric isn't really helping people who HAVE lost their jobs

Post an article from 1988 that hand picks a few cases in la to debunk a modern study that looks at the LONG TERM EFFECT OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY brehs.

Let’s just table this discussion dog. No need to derail attention off the OP arguing about illegal immigration for the 283728283 time again. You obviously have your beliefs no matter what. I’m tired of trying to convince you.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Here comes the c00ns and agents to cape for their Republican masters. Try to explain this shyt away..... :sas2:

"Oh he didn't mean it like that"

"Oh I actually agree with a little of what they say"

"Well if you look at it this way is he wrong?"

"Oh at least Republicans are honest though! Democrats be lying!"

The whole playbook coming out.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post an article from 1988 with a few cases in la to debunk a modern study that looks at the LONG TERM EFFECT OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY brehs.
i posted evidence of people losing their jobs and wages being depressed, which you've claimed doesn't happen :yeshrug:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i posted evidence of people losing their jobs and wages being depressed, which you've claimed doesn't happen :yeshrug:

I never said it didn’t happen. I said immigrants are mostly competing with themselves and immigrants’ impact to native’s wages and employment is mostly INSIGNIFICANT in the grand scheme of things and posted data that proves this to be true.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said it didn’t happen. I said immigrants are mostly competing with themselves and immigrants’ impact to native’s wages and employment is mostly INSIGNIFICANT in the grand scheme of things and posted data that proves this to be true.
how the fukk are you gonna say you have end-all be-all data on people who are HERE ILLEGALLY :laff:

try using common sense

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how the fukk are you gonna say you have end-all be-all data on people who are HERE ILLEGALLY :laff:

try using common sense

I’ll trust research from 14 leading economists, demographers and other scholars, including some, like Marta Tienda of Princeton, and George J. Borjas, a Harvard economist, over your idiotic version of common sense.

Just miss me bruh. You arms too short to have a intellectual rational discussion with me over this.

:camby:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Ya fell for the cracker op trick he's always posting these bait threads

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll trust research from 14 leading economists, demographers and other scholars, including some, like Marta Tienda of Princeton, and George J. Borjas, a Harvard economist, over your idiotic version of common sense.

Just miss me bruh. You arms too short to have a intellectual rational discussion with me over this.

:camby:
you always p*ssyfoot around what your position is, which seems to be "people should freely come here illegally". i dont think we agree :jaymad:

i wish illegals the best, most of them come here to work hard. just dont have the democrats ask for my sympathy when they get deported, because they dont have it :ehh:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya fell for the cracker op trick he's always posting these bait threads

I go back to the SOHH days since 2001. I’ve met brehs and women from here in person. I used to run a website that I used to link here all the time and a twitter account with thousands of followers that had my real pic on it that several members also knew about. If I was white I’m sure I’d be exposed by now. In closing suck my dikk

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you always p*ssyfoot around what your position is, which seems to be "people should freely come here illegally". i dont think we agree :jaymad:

i wish illegals the best, most of them come here to work hard. just dont have the democrats ask for my sympathy when they get deported, because they dont have it :ehh:

I have never said that. Try again.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I go back to the SOHH days since 2001. I’ve met brehs and women from here in person. I used to run a website that I used to link here all the time and a twitter account with thousands of followers that had my real avi on it that several members also knew about. If I was white I’m sure I’d be exposed by now. In closing suck my dikk
You a bytch